Ok, Get in Here

Yeah I'm definitely a "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" type of dude.

And back when I voted for Bush, before 9/11, I felt the same way. That particular bit of my political spectrum hasn't changed. At all.

Reign in Acai said:
A deity isnt needed to tell you that butt fucking is not natural. It's simple science!

Not what I was saying at all.

Coincidentally, I don't think terrorists should be demonized to the extent that they are. They're representing their agendas in radical ways, and sure, people are going to be pissed and want to do stuff about it, but they're people.

unhinged said:
no they shouldn't be demonised
its just scare tactics and propaganda that make it easy to convince a general populace that going on the offensive is the correct thing to do

its the same as dehumanizing whole peoples to sweep the collatoral damage under the carpet

hmmm I remember a date, Sept 11th I believe. Hmmm why is that date so important? I forget. :confused:

Demilich said:
Not what I was saying at all.

Coincidentally, I don't think terrorists should be demonized to the extent that they are. They're representing their agendas in radical ways, and sure, people are going to be pissed and want to do stuff about it, but they're people.

Holy shit are you fucking kidding me?!?!?! :OMG: If your objective was to scare me off this forum, you may have very well completed your task. :erk:

Reign in Acai said:
Hey everyone, let's watch liberals make mountains out of mole hills. Why does everything dealing with the U.S govt have to be sensationalized?

Reign in Acai said:
Do you also believe terrorists shouldn't be demonized? So they like to kill innocent people, and put biological agents where biological agents shouldn't go. No biggy. Let's stop demonizing them and sit at the table and break bread over some friendly discussion of how well their wives decorated the dining room. God damn you're a stupid fuck! A deity isnt needed to tell you that butt fucking is not natural. It's simple science!

Yea you're going to say "terrorists kill innocent people, and gays do no harm to others." Their social degeneration could be considered as mental terrorism as far as I'm concerned.

2+2 = lol.

Reign in Acai said:
Holy shit are you fucking kidding me?!?!?! If your objective was to scare me off this forum, you may have very well completed your task. :erk:

Well, that wasn't my intent, but it'd be fine. All it'd show is that you refuse or aren't able to even try to understand people who are too far removed from your way of life, which is what i've kinda been getting at all afternoon.

Reign in Acai said:
hmmm I remember a date, Sept 11th I believe. Hmmm why is that date so important? I forget. :confused:

probably because its the date that the US government decided they could do whatever the fuck they liked around the world because theyd been so hurt
they could justify being a globally ambitious terrorist state

in no way do I support any terrorist action or organisation, I've lived with that shit, bigotry, hatred, death and terror since i was born. in no way do I belittle the suffering of any victim or any victims kin

but 9/11 was nothing compared to atrocities carried out by the USA around the world

the USA needs an enemy
once communism collapsed it had to find a new one

Capital-T Terrorism is one of Bush's greatest swindles. I mean he singlehandedly turned millions of Americans against 2490872498679248 different fighting forces in one fell swoop! Maybe he's smarter than I thought.

the American mentality that the whole world should be forced to convert to democracy at their hands amounts no more than "terrorism" with a government backing it up. tough.

the muslims think the west has the wrong worldview, the west thinks likewise. what makes the two sides different? gov't, army, guns, money, power, influence, deceptive "legitimacy", etc.

Demilich said:
the American mentality that the whole world should be forced to convert to democracy at their hands amounts no more than "terrorism" with a government backing it up. tough.
Dude you know my favorite bit currently is the fact that when Hamas won the Palestinian DEMOCRATIC ELECTION, the US yanked funding because they disapproved of the outcome. Classic! :tickled:

nah... cause he always seemed like such a jovial reasonable fellow until now. :p Comparing gays to terrorists... he better watch it or he'll be scouted out by that guy who runs godhatesfags.com or whatever. Then he'll join the church, read the bible to little children and froth in a bloodthirsty rage at every queer he sees. Perhaps even streaking into a gay's funeral to piss in the coffin.