OK, don't laugh, but...

Nobody is metal all the time. If they are,then they are close minded. My collection has something from just about everything. Just more metal than anything else. And plus when you get kids,you end up listening to anything and everything. Plus, buying albums you would have thought you would never purchase.

No comment!:lol:

was thinking the same thing. when i started listening to music, it was in the 80's so i listened to Casey Cassum(spell check) Top 40. Hall & Oates,Phil Collins,Prince,Michael Jackson,Musical Youth,Eddie Grant. then my friends discovered Metallica & then got into that scene. then heard Beastie Boys & Run DMC on MTV. then my sister started listening to Bon Jovi & got into the hair bands. in between there i heard people like Perry Como,The Beatles,The King & i can listen to hip hop,rap,r & b,pop. so i listen to everything except country. for some reason i just cant get into it.

i got rhapsodied quite a bit of things, but i can't help but gravitate to metal,,,and covers of metal songs.

Nuclear Blast records ( what a fucking bad ass record company ) threw out some compliations all together of various covers to honor some big artists.

Scorps, Thin Lizzy, Iron Maiden, and one cover of various Euro metal bands like Nightwish - Dimmu Borgir and a few others for good measure.

popping through those i found Ian Parry, Kamelot, Graveworm (death metal version of Fear of the Dark complete with bagpipe and violins)

Thunderstone, and a few others, some werent that great but others hell yea.

oh yea that little cover Remember Tommorrow by our boys Anthrax.

but yea i listen to Johnny and Willie and different tastes every now and again when the missus isn't around.