Bring on the next Anthrax studio record!!!

i aint to sure that a band pays a producer up front,i thought they get a percentage of the sales of the record,how much is anyones guess,i am sure rick rubin produced slipknot cause he knew they would sell a shitload.

How can any band top a phenomal record like WCFYA...our boys will do it, just watch. That's why they're the greatest metal band of all time!!! Can't wait.

If a band is chosen by Sharon to play the 2nd stage at Ozzfest, the said chosen band then happily agrees to pay Sharon Osbourne approx $75,000 for the honor of playing at Ozzfest on the 2nd stage.

Bass Fellow said:
Let's campaign for Ozzfest NOW! Or am I stepping out of line?

timmyc said:
I have just got TGO2E, and whilst it's an a great record with Bush singing some classic Belladonna material, it just didn't give me the excitement of a new Anthrax record.

Don't get me wrong - I'm stoked to hear it, but I suppose having bought MOMD only a matter of months back, there's only 3-4 tracks on TGO2E that we haven't heard Bush on now - Deathrider, Gung-Ho, Panic.

I'm just now starting to hang out for the follow-up to WCFYA.......

Your thoughts?
How did you get the new cd already? Plus being where you are, why didn't you go for the ltd edition?

I'll be the first to admit - I downloaded it. But before you diss me, I have already ordered it online, but being such a fanboy I couldn't wait!!!!! This was the same with WCFYA - I downloaded it but then have since bought 2 copies.

timmyc said:
I'll be the first to admit - I downloaded it. But before you diss me, I have already ordered it online, but being such a fanboy I couldn't wait!!!!! This was the same with WCFYA - I downloaded it but then have since bought 2 copies.

same here dude,be all end all and keep it in the family are the best songs on the album,cant wait to hear bonus tracks