I wish only people who post here.....

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
.....could have voted the tracks to be included on the live record coming out.

That way, it would have been us - the die-hard fans only, who could've got some really obscure lesser-known shit on the record with John singing, like Panic, Time, Aftershock, Blood, Discharge etc.

It'll still be great to have Bush doing anything live on record, but it just seems we're going to get stuff we've all heard Bush singing before (except maybe Lone and Belly) - esp Antosocial and Got the Time.

Still I suppose they gotta get the publicity for the record and include as many as possible......

Anyways I should stop whinging and be grateful for anything Anthrax :D

aye and got the time has risen above lone justice. complete pish!who are these people that keep voting for antisocial and got the time?????

i am not a skeptic but the band has the final say,i would have rathered they just did whatever they liked which i am sure they will end up doing anyway

don't worry- i emailed scott about this exact same thing. i said the fans wanted a double CD that included the rare/lesser known tracks like time, blood etc.
he wrote back and said "don;t worry it will be good and long"
so i'm pretty sure they will make it a double... ;-)

I'm sure there are but if they're not posting here or visiting anthrax.com - I doubt they would've voted either.

Originally Posted by jdelpi
Visiting anthrax.com does not imply posting on here.

Yeah but surely most of those who have voted on the tracks for the record have also visited anthax.com? That's all I'm trying to say.