Bring on the next Anthrax studio record!!!

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
I have just got TGO2E, and whilst it's an a great record with Bush singing some classic Belladonna material, it just didn't give me the excitement of a new Anthrax record.

Don't get me wrong - I'm stoked to hear it, but I suppose having bought MOMD only a matter of months back, there's only 3-4 tracks on TGO2E that we haven't heard Bush on now - Deathrider, Gung-Ho, Panic.

I'm just now starting to hang out for the follow-up to WCFYA.......

Your thoughts?

I think theres more than one Maiden DVD in the works atm, Their manager said something recently about another release with footage from the DOD tour.

fuelee2004 said:
I think theres more than one Maiden DVD in the works atm, Their manager said something recently about another release with footage from the DOD tour.
Good! I never got to see that fucking tour since their 7 dates in the US were all in NYC and California. I heard the stage setup was amazing. (Ok, well I saw pictures of it.)

jdelpi said:
Good! I never got to see that fucking tour since their 7 dates in the US were all in NYC and California. I heard the stage setup was amazing. (Ok, well I saw pictures of it.)
seen em twice last year and it was amazing!!! Bruce & Janek must be on speed!! what an energy!!!:headbang: big up for the old geezers!!!

There goes my "Franks left no more Anthrax" theory then! Good news indeed.
I wonder who will play bass on the new album it would be great if Frank returned but Joey Vera is an ideal replacement...

The DOD stage set up for Maiden was cool and it was a great show on night #2 in LA. Thanks to KNAC.com

Anyway - Arch Enemy were pretty fucking hot that nite too.

I hope Scrap 60 produce the next Anthrax record again - why wouldn't they with Rob in the band - he did an awesome job with WCFYA.

Hey is this Anthrax or Maiden thread guys? For fuck´s sake, Mr.Wu is promising new Anthrax next year, sounds pretty cooooooool to me!