State of Euphoria

I do too, but I would also add Spreading the Disease. It has Belladonna's undeniably best vocal performance, and I really like the style of it; sort of power metal influenced thrash. Cool stuff. I actually kinda wish they played around with that style a little more.

Does anyone know if SOE has been remastered? :headbang: Acouple of months ago I got Fates Warning's Awaken the Guardian remastered version and the difference between the old and new was like night and day! I would love to hear SOE remastered and get the sound it deserves!!!!:headbang:

SOE may not be the best Anthrax album ever but what I liked about it is that it has a cool punk/hardcore vibe which probably is caused by the fact that it was created in a short time. I also like the Not Man cartoon - SOE was my first Anthrax experience and when I saw that I felt that this band was something special. My favourite by the way is also POT, I think that album has just a perfect and unique sound (including and especially Joey´s vocals).

Does anyone know if SOE has been remastered? :headbang: Acouple of months ago I got Fates Warning's Awaken the Guardian remastered version and the difference between the old and new was like night and day! I would love to hear SOE remastered and get the sound it deserves!!!!:headbang:

SOE hasn't been remastered as far as I know. It NEEDS it, though... :(
Speaking of the Awaken the Guardian remaster, did you know that No Exit and Perfect Symmetry from FW have also been remastered? They both sound great!

...And my opinion about SOE is that it's pretty good. I'd give it between a 3.5 and a 4 out of five. So... 3.75! :p It definitely feels rushed and I feel that if they spent more time with it it would've turned out way better, but it's alright the way it is.

SOE is the first Thrax that I owned, right behind I'm The Man. It's funny that I ran across this thread, becaus I just ordered a SOE shirt with the Mort Drucker portrait on the back just the other day! :lol: I've always loved that shirt, but I've never owned one until now. :headbang:

~Brian~

SOE remastered bah!!! I hate those things about new records, when you have your volume knob low it sounds big and powerful but as you raise the volume everything sounds like porridge due to compression, wich I dont like....

It ain't hard to touch the volume knob, all the 80s thrax albums sound fkin awesome with cranked volume!

and btw.... SOE..... awesome album, period!

SOE remastered bah!!! I hate those things about new records, when you have your volume knob low it sounds big and powerful but as you raise the volume everything sounds like porridge due to compression, wich I dont like....

It ain't hard to touch the volume knob, all the 80s thrax albums sound fkin awesome with cranked volume!

and btw.... SOE..... awesome album, period!

Trust me....I have the stereo to crank it up!! I just don't like the slighlty muffled sound kind of like someone has thrown a pillow case over it!!! And I agree that "all the 80s Anthrax albums sound fkin awesome with cranked volume""!:headbang: