STATE OF EUPHORIA Appreciation Thread

I think this is Danny's best album, I love the solo's on SOE. I'm not technical at all, I remember an interview at the time when he said he tried to give them a more bluesy feel. I like the production overall, though some of the songs sound half written. Be All, Who Cares, Out of Sight, Schism and Finale are all top notch.

I used to have the tape but for whatever reason I never got the CD.. Well I finally did a couple weeks ago and it is just fucking awesome. I forgot how good it actually is from beginning to end . There is some serious riffage on there. Be All End All, Out Of Sight Out Of Mind, Who Cares Wins, Now It's Dark, Schism and yes ANTI-SOCIAL stand tall with any of the Anthrax classics.

It hasn't left my cars disc player since I got it.

I used to have the tape but for whatever reason I never got the CD.. Well I finally did a couple weeks ago and it is just fucking awesome. I forgot how good it actually is from beginning to end . There is some serious riffage on there. Be All End All, Out Of Sight Out Of Mind, Who Cares Wins, Now It's Dark, Schism and yes ANTI-SOCIAL stand tall with any of the Anthrax classics.

It hasn't left my cars disc player since I got it.

Same here. I had the tape years ago when it first released. It was actually my first Anthrax album I ever heard. I only have a couple songs on my ipod from SOE. I need to get the entire album again.