Mudvayne/ Inflames Tour

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS TRAVESTY. INFLAMES PLAYED 6 or 7 songs, then i had to sit through mudvayne for and HOUR AND FREAKING HALF , i would have left but i didnt drive and the people i went with LOVED mudvayne. In the middle of cloud connected my gf said " can we get outta here" I grabbed her pulled her off of the front row and stood in the back. I had to beg her parents for a month to let her go and i spent 50 some odd bucks for that, Ungrateful bitch. She likes country music ( shes a backwoods hillbilly) Inflames is the only metal band she would listen to with me, because they dont cuss and didnt flip everyone off at the concert. ANyway Inflames was worth it, but i wish somebody would of shot mudvayne in thefreakin bullet hole painted heads. Or at least wounded them so inflames could of played longer. Also there was two older people having sex ( like mid 40s) right next to us in the back by a pole. IT WAS GREAT.

Dude my gf listens to every metal band i put on. Shes hate some "kataklysm, tool, and dream theater. But she digs mostly everything else. You need to take charge my man. Step up and be a man. Let he play your banjo in the bedroom. Show her whos daddy. Give it to her in her backwoods and let her yell yodaley he hoo! Mudvayne sucks cock. My ex friend loves them. I gonna knock that fag out next time i see him because he made a derogatory comment towrds real metal. He thinks mudvayne, slipknot, and coal chamber is music. Fucking felcher! Oh where was I? In flames rules

You didn't have to sit through Mudvayne... I don't see club owners chaining the doors right after the supporting band leaves the stage...

She Gets Scared Of People In Black . That Was Her First Experience With Metal People. Then I Took Her To See Meshuggah And Strapping Young Lad. Man That Was Crazy Too. Actually It Was A T Aplace In Okc Where If You Came In You Couldnt Get Back In Without Buying Another Damn Ticket. I Was 200 Miles From Home.

IS A HUGE MUDVAYNE FAN AND HE MADE HIS GF stay with me while he went in Muds. pit. SO I HAD TWO CHICKS. IT WAS COOL. BUT MUDVAYNE STILL SUCKED. THEY PLAYED LIKE two SONGS I THOUGHT were okay.

I Was Just Saying I Had Two Chicks. Id Never Do Shit Like That. Thats Wrong. His Gf Lisas Like This Sweet Little Innocent Thing And Well Chris Is A Big Scary Ass , But He Likes Inflames Because I Gave Him Clayman And He Went Ballistic. That And I Play D&d And Warhammer With The Guy.