Buy your tickets yourself, not through a buddy

The Front Studio

What are you looking at!?
Dec 30, 2009
I'm sorry if it's too long for you to read, I just needed to get this off my chest finally.

Srsly. I wanted to go see We Came As Romans, and a buddy offered to buy an extra ticket since he was already buying it for a few friends, through another buddy of his. I transfered the money, only to find out a week after there was important stuff that i had to attend so i couldn't make the long ride (since it was in Holland, not in Belgium).
Told him that, at that time he already got the tickets from his buddy, he said he'd the money when he found a buyer. Fortunately he found one. Firstly he was supposed to give it at a show i was playing myself, but he 'forgot'.
I had to ask him about the cash and he said 'oh yeah I'll transfer it somewhere in the next week'. That was erhh, a few months ago.
He never asked what's your bankaccount I had to give it to him myself. I asked him every fucking day. At one time he said ye it's transfered. I waited 2 days (the average amount it takes for cash to be transfered if you're not on the same bank), and then I said fuck no you didn't.
Bitch called me a liar, said it was transfered. I kept bothering him, texted him my bankaccount number to check if he didn't mistyped it. Bitch went furious, felt insulted for being capable of making a mistake. He said well then I'll waste another 18 euro's on you. A week went by and I knew I was never going to see my money.

[end rant]