Buying a used PSP fail.

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
I seem to be doing this a lot lately ("teh failz").

Why is it when you buy a used hand held system it's almost impossible to get one in anything but "used by a stupid middle schooler" condition?

There were 2 lites to choose from:

A red one with a rather fucked up screen and a sticker on the back, so I passed.

A black one with a better looking screen, so I went with this one.

The UMD I bought looks like it's in good shape so I'm willing to bet that it's the PSP not the UMD.

The PSP won't read the UMD. :puke:

So at the end of this rant I just would like to say: "fuck all the little kids who go trade their fucked up shit in for something else that mom and dad are willing to shell out for."

I promise you if you ever buy/trade shit from me you won't be able to tell the difference between used and new. My DS lite was in immaculate shape when I got rid of it. :kickass:

Sold mine a while ago. It's quite a bitch to keep that screen mint when you're travelling with it a lot, must admit that. But fucking up the UMD-slot/reader? And people still sell that? Jeez...

Are you sure it's really jacked? Does it have the original firmware on it? If not, there might just be a bogus setting with the custom firmware/recovery system...

Who uses UMD anyway? Hack the fucker, put a custom firmware and grab the isoz. The best thing about PSP are the emulators anyway.
I use a Hori screen protector on mine and it´s perfect.

This is why there is an 8" hunting knife 2 feet away from me at all times when dealing with craigslist fucktards.

DTA

What? You mean like if your visiting someone to see their shit and it's crap? Or if they sell you something bunk?

Or you talking wierdos that come to your place to buy something?

All I'm saying is a big fuck you to the parents that hawk their kids broken fucked up shit, only so later on I can purchase said items :puke: