Buying Ensiferum's album in MP3-form

Hekemon

New Metal Member
Aug 25, 2012
Hello,

Is there any way to buy the new album in MP3? I've been looking for it for half an hour and only found it available in Amazon for UK residents.

I know where to get it but might be nice to support the band too =)

Oh I don't live in UK, that's why I couldn't buy on Amazon. Besides iHate Apple and I'm pretty sure you can only play iTunes store MP3s with iTunes software.
Seriously guys: Get a grip and enter the 21st century, who buys CDs anymore. This shouldn't be so difficult =P

It's purchasable from Spotify but I've personally never bought from there so I don't know how easy it is to get them onto a device. It has a fit when I plug my iPod and only gives me the option to reformat the device so I can put tracks on it, so I've never bothered downloading from there.

Oh I don't live in UK, that's why I couldn't buy on Amazon. Besides iHate Apple and I'm pretty sure you can only play iTunes store MP3s with iTunes software.
Seriously guys: Get a grip and enter the 21st century, who buys CDs anymore. This shouldn't be so difficult =P

I still actually buy CD's and I will for as long as they are made.
I will never pay for mp3.

Finally found an online music store that sells the album (meteli.net). That was too difficult.
Andiferum: I've bought few songs from Spotify but they have quite limited selection and I have an impression that artist don't see much of the income of Spotify. Haven't bought too much music online either.
gaz: I was aggravating a bit there but I think I will never buy another CD. Last ones I bought just gather dust and take space in cupboard.

It's often the case with most digital retailers that the artists don't make much money. Buying on Spotify is a much higher royalty than streaming, at least. :) Glad you found it!

Thinking about buying Ensiferum songs on iTunes, although I have all the songs already on CD-s. My iPod is inactive for a year or two, but I will fill it with Ensiferum songs and problem is solved :headbang: