Buying three COB albums

Jun 23, 2008
So, after their departure it looks like even Nuclear Blast as an original publisher can't provide COB older albums.

I am looking for someone who could sell me:
Something Wild
Hatebreeder
in good condition or band new. No re-recorded, no downloaded, no such shit. Those two are the only missing from their discography in my collection and I need them. If possible together. Paying for shipment in covid situation from a few different places of the world will eat my ass, so...
If someone could help or suggest at least site I could check, I will be thankful!

edit: Two, not three, sorry!

Last edited:
Svart Records just did a reissue of the first 4 Bodom albums earlier this year, but it looks like they are sold out of all the variants. Other place to check out would be Discogs, great place to track down any pressing of those records you could want. They are sold from different sellers all over the world, including some reputable distribution companies, so shipping shouldn't be too bad.

Amazon germany has all of them. And when I search in google shopping, nearly every music store in germany has them as well (most of them the original edition).