Review of the Shadow Fall/Soilwork/CoB gig

they probably use quite a few guitars per set for different tunings and because its quicker and easier to switch guitars than tune on stage if they go out.

None_So_Vile said:
cant wait till i see them in london on 2nd may

yeah mee too, im going to that one. Now ive read this thread, ifeel a bit more comfortable going to this gig. I havent heard that much CoB, ive got Follow the Reaper and a few songs from earlier and latest albums, so i dont really know what they would be like. But cant wait now!!! :headbang:

\m/

I saw them here just yesterday in Gothenburg. One thing I must say is that they had awesome sound, I have been to circa 30 gigs in my lifetime and never have I heard a concert which such studio-esque sound, CoB is definitely one of the tightest (instrumentally) bands around. They did the same songs as listed above by seventi including the solos.

My only problems was the somewhat cheesy talking going on between songs where Alexi sounded like Axl Rose going "motherfuckers...blah blah...fuck you!", and there was no "Follow The Reaper" played... o_O

Hithel said:
My only problems was the somewhat cheesy talking going on between songs where Alexi sounded like Axl Rose going "motherfuckers...blah blah...fuck you!"

I really thought he was a cool guy when they played in sthlm.
Of course he's pretty "fuck you motherfucker fuckin fucker" but i really liked it anyway :)

Saw them in Hamburg yesterday - a great show and a great audience. The setlist was not too different from those which have already been mentioned in the one or other thread. One hell of a party, and the new stuff really sounds great live. :hotjump:

:OMG:
THEY HAVE TO COME TO BRAZIL, GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A SETLIST!!!!

bawl1.gif

stefan86 said:
I really thought he was a cool guy when they played in sthlm.
Of course he's pretty "fuck you motherfucker fuckin fucker" but i really liked it anyway :)

"fuckin' hello to all you fuckers out there in fuckin' gothenburg! we're Children of Bodom from fuckin' Finlaaand and it's our first gig here..."

Ehm, that was kind of brilliant but it faded when I realized that it wasn't meant to be a parody...

damn...damn...cannot wait...I will see them on 16th of May in Austria...cannot wait, cannot wait!!!!
I am loosing my nerves...

and if I think that there will be Suidakra instead of Shadows Fall....god damnit, men...this is gonna be my best day in my life!!!!!

:headbang: see ya there, bodom freaks!!! :wave:

MP-AKK said:
"fuckin' hello to all you fuckers out there in fuckin' gothenburg! we're Children of Bodom from fuckin' Finlaaand and it's our first gig here..."

Ehm, that was kind of brilliant but it faded when I realized that it wasn't meant to be a parody...
FUCKETY FUCKETY FUCK, YOU FUCKIN' FUCKNUT!!! ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY UNBEFUCKINGLIEVABLE!!!!