Buzz Chicago Metal Wars 2 Info

xylopolist

DoooooooooM
Feb 19, 2009
chicago-ish.
www.buzznews.net
I'm posting this here because the winner of the contest will be getting a spot in the Chicago Powerfest 2009 Lineup. If anyone knows a band looking to break out of the scene, send this info their way!

And certainly, since some of you will be at Chicago Powerfest I assume (me too, feeling anxious already!), you may want to vote on some of these bands (after March 6th) at www.buzznews.net and/or check out the show with the finalists battling each other at Chicago City Limits on April 11th.

:Smokin::Smokin:

FREE CONTEST – METAL WARS 2 HITS CHICAGO

Metal bands, this is a contest and a showcase. Entry is free! All you need to do is submit your best mp3 to metalwars@buzznews.net with your band name and title of the song by March 6th. Of all entries received our judges will choose 25 bands of which will be posted on our site for a voting period. The top 6 vote getters go to the finals on April 11th at City Limits in Schaumburg. Besides competing for first place, this will also be a showcase for Dark Star Records and Wuli Records.

Prizes include a Wuli Records 32-hour recording block engineered by Louis Svitek (Ministry, Pigface, Revolting Cocks, M.O.D.), a slot in Powerfest 2009, a cover feature in Buzz Magazine, 8-hours recording time at Sonic Palace, Shure microphones and more…

For more contest details go to
http://www.buzznews.net/home/buzz-chicago-metal-wars-2.

Enter now! You only have everything to gain!