BW & BK FEST PICS!

Anthony3

I Am Nothing
Sep 11, 2003
Philadelphia, PA
profiles.myspace.com
I finally saw Katatonia!!!! They were amazing!

Here are some pics taken by my woman
anthonykatatonia.jpg

kat1.jpg

kat2.jpg

kat3.jpg

kat4.jpg

kat5.jpg

kat6.jpg

kat7.jpg

kat8.jpg

kat9.jpg

kat10.jpg

kat11.jpg

kat12.jpg

kat13.jpg

Anthony3 said:
I finally saw Katatonia!!!! They were amazing!

Here are some pics taken by my woman
Ahh! You beat me to it! I will post some pics that I took as well!
You were there with Deliverance right? I saw you but i never got to introduce myself to you, hey!
Deliverance, your back already! :eek:

Yeah, I met Deliverence right away. I think just about everyone there to see Katatonia were around the Katatonia table waiting for the shit fest to end. Waiting for all the other bands to play was torture, I hate that 80's power shit. Katatonia were incredible. Hopefully they will be back on a full US tour.

After the show I was outside chatting for a bit and then headed back to Philadelphia. The drive home sucked.

OMG!!! I love the pictures... and i remember talking to you too... mad cool! i can not believe i was just there. I can't believe I met them... yeah that's right 12 hour drive from CT and I'd do it again. i love them so much. I think it's awesome that alot of the fans there were drove there ass to ohio just to see them. I was expecting a lot more people to be there and it was sure disappointing to them... :(for all of you who were there... u may remember me as the one with the white "homemade" katatonia shirt on... i love you all! i can't wait 'till they tour the states! :yow: yeah the show was fucking awesome and i'm still drooling... KATATONIA, Truly I LOVE U~ - justine- CT

great shots!
I guess your woman has got a professional camera :) Beautiful lights and nice close ups! thanx for sharing!

Deliverance6 said:
so I thought it better to hold my tongue. :erk: Sorry.

hey, there is really no need to feel sorry, mate! you're right, this was the best you could do. to mention something related to the forum without reference to anything exactly on that night, during your conversation with the guys, would have been above all confusing ;)
but it's sweet of you, to remember still..