Corpsepaint pics

Dark Coldness

Infecting The Area of God
Sep 25, 2007
Zurich, Switzerland
I'm looking for old school Katatonia pics with corpsepaint, that was only in the Jhva Elohim Meth-Era, I guess. I'm just curious about them...
The only pics I know are this one
20060313katatonia.jpg

and Jonas' pic with the torch (?) on the JEM-shirt.

I heard that pics should be in the original JEM-CD/tape, if so, it would be awesome if someone maybe could take a pic and post it here... and all other CP-pics you've found on the net.

I have high-res versions for you if you want, cause I own the very magazines they were scanned from. I'll just upload the zip again, I'll post the link later. It also contains interviews with Opeth, October Tide and Eucharist.

Very interesting stuff... I think I should get some stuff by Eucharist, never heard of it before but the Myspace-songs sound pretty good. ;)
Check out Opeth's old school logo... :)

Hmm, actually I looked on the images themselves and didn't notice anything. In the filenames you say? Alrighty then.

The mortician one is from '93, not sure about the other one... guess it's '95 or '96

I'm also interested in Anders' Diabolical Masquerade pics, the style is just kvlt as fuck ;)

Very interesting stuff... I think I should get some stuff by Eucharist, never heard of it before but the Myspace-songs sound pretty good. ;)
Glad you mention them and decided to check them out. They surely deserve to be heard even though they split up almost 10 years ago. As you may have noticed they feature current Arch Enemy drummer Daniel Erlandsson.

And guess who's running that Eucharist MySpace page...
The mortician one is from '93, not sure about the other one... guess it's '95 or '96
Yeah, the Mortician one is from '93. Both Voices From The Darkside issue #5 and #6 were released in 1995. The 2nd interview is taken from issue #6, so I guess that was released somewhere in the 2nd half of 1995. Guess they just used an old pic there, cause as you can read, this interview was done when For Funerals To Come had already been released.

Check out Opeth's old school logo... :)

mmm definately. Mirrorwolds is a must have. Early gothenberg pleases me.