Bw&bk

powermetalfan

New Metal Member
Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
Great fucking show! Anyone who couldn't attend missed incredible performances by Trouble, Candlemass, Wolf, Force of Evil (yes they did 2 Mercyful Fate tunes :worship: , Beyond the Embrace & Evergrey. All the bands did a great job though I thought some suffered from a poor sound at the venue on Friday.

I even got a pic or two of Mark headbanging...I'll post again when I get them uploaded. o_O (Thanks for the Limo ride!)

John

I absolutely concur! This must be...John? My throat feels like I've been eating glass for 3 days, but it was alllllll worth it, of course. Definitely come check the site out again soon, as I'm going to try to get my live review and pics done ASAP (I have over 130 pics and 3 days worth of shit to write about!). Thanks for coming by the site, stick around!

Yes, the festival was a great time...

I got to see two of my favorite bands for the first time (Evergrey, Nevermore)... and they both ruled...

Beyond The Embrace put on a great performance as well

Great to see so many metalheads there... so many cool metal t-shirts... so many friendly people

Great to talk to the bands and label dudes as well...

And Great to spend all that money on merchandise! :lol:

EVERGREY!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

ProgMetalFan said:
I'm afraid not. I do plan on attending the Symphony X/Evergrey tour that's coming up though.

Yeah, that's too bad. That tour's not confirmed at all yet, btw. We should probably have our Symphony X interview live in the very near future and Russ & Mike talk about how the fall is going to be a tough time since Jason Rullo's getting married. But it would definitely be pretty kick ass to see them out with Evergrey, I'll give you that.