BWP Limited Edition...stockhom?

Huh i don´t know... but i think you can order it from ginza.se soon .... release date is on 06/17 i think......

extol is one of the best death metal bands i have ever heard. i am a born again christian, but i appreciate music for what it is... music. yeah...if a band has Christ hating lyrics, and they are totally understandable, then i won't listen to it. But i can still think the band is freaking tite! i don't understand why all you out there hate christians so much... just because you have one bad experience with some crazed bible thumping maniac doesn't mean we are all gonna jump you and tell you that you are going to hell. that beside the point though. what if opeth started becoming christians, and they included christian lyrics in their music...would all of you fanatics stop listening to one of the best death metal bands, (or probably the best) just because they said something about Jesus or salvation. if that is what you think, or if you are that dumb or shallow then you are a lil fairy, and you need to figure out what you are doing. that is all i have to say...other than the fact that extol is one of the best metal bands ever!!!!! \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ :headbang: