Who has the limited edition of Perdition City?

Verago

Jun 5, 2002
Visit site
I already have the regular edition of Perdition City, so is it worth to get this limited edition also?

Are there any interesting specials? I heard there comes a 50 page booklet with it...

I have it... Best cd i ever bought...50 page booklet featuring awesome art and the lyrics to Nowhere/Catastrophe spread thru it, it also features teh movie: Limbo Central (Themes from Perdition City) I love it, whether its worth getting if u have the original, i dunno :p Upto u..

I also have the "regular" edition of Perdition City, but someone i know:rolleyes: has this limited edition so I have seen it.
It has all the photos that are included in the regular version booklet, each one in different page! So it's about 45 pictures which makes it a 50-page booklet.........
And also the CD case is bigger.......

Hmmmmm...it has exactly the same photos like the regular booklet, just bigger. There are ca. 45 pictures in my booklet...makes a 50 page big arse booklet...
The Limbo Central Video is on the regular edition also...

So I don´t really need it.......but fuck, I WANT it... :mad:

i've see it on the century media mailorder they send me when i return my broken cd of dark tranquillity damage done.

good luck.