Limited edition hardback deluxe Cd **INFO**

NECHRIST

New Metal Member
Sep 7, 2005
Hi everyone! First of all, one thing above all the others: Opeth are greate! :)
On the official opeth site, under the news section there is that :"Roadrunner records has set the release date for "Ghost reveries" on the 29th of August (Europe and world) + 30th of August for North America. The record will be released on regular Cd, double vinyl as well as a later limited edition hardback deluxe Cd!"
I have seek around the net but nobody knows or have information about that limited edition of Ghost Reveries. Anybody knows something about that?
Please, let me know :)
Thx a lot for future help.
NECHRIST

Maybe you shouldn't put **INFO** as topic for a post with nothing but questions.

I think "later" is the key word here, it'll be out in good time, roadrunner too a few months before the special ed for CoF Nymphetamine came out so just chill.

XdaveyX

I bought my copy of Ghost Reveries at Best Buy, and the cover of the booklet does not have the Opeth logo in the top corner, or anywhere on the cover. Does anyone know what that is about?

I bought GR from an independant record store and it didnt have the logo. The logo is on a sticker on the outside of the plastic wrapping. I haven't seen any cds with the logo actually on the cover. Maybe RR is trying to keep the albums in line with the early Opeth albums which originally had no logos on them (O-MYAH)

I have seen copies with the logo at small independant stores, and I would have bought it there, but it was $16, so I got it for $12 at Best Buy instead.