BWP Vinyl on Ebay! & a question for people who already own it.

threak

Oct 21, 2002
Cheap as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=4016957883&rd=1

Anyway i got mine about a week ago.And for some reason the left side of the gatefold is glued down,restricting one vinyl each to go in a seperate compartment.Instead i have to put both vinyls in the right compartment.

It was sent to me like this.So im not sure if the previous owner did this himself,or if in fact the vinyl was made like this in the factory for some bizarre reason.

Clear this up please?

yeah , it has been sold like that ...just "open" the left side of the gatefold and insert your vinyl in it..
pretty lucky btw, i got mine for 140 $ !!

Are all Opeth vinyls rare? My local record store has Orchid, BWP and Deliverance.

Should I pick em up and sell them to some dolt like opethmaniac?

abcdefg said:
Are all Opeth vinyls rare? My local record store has Orchid, BWP and Deliverance.

Should I pick em up and sell them to some dolt like opethmaniac?

Haha, yea. BWP is rare...the rest i dont believe are too rare. but as they said...BWP is selling for up to $140.

how much is it at your record store abcdefg?

Around 20€ each, I guess?

If they still have the BWP, I'm definitely getting it. I haven't looked through the new vinyls section lately, but it should be there.

this is madness, to pay blindly such kind of money... Are You listening it now? or hoping to sell it some day for 1000 $ or smth like that?
I own Orchid and Damnation on vinyl... payed cheap price and own them 'couse they sound really cool on vinyl, specially Damnation :)
If I'm not mistaken each album have pressed on vinyl just 1000 copies each...

all i can say it that i really don't regret !! :headbang:
and no , i don't really listen to him...even if i have a vinyl player in my room of course...i don't really want to use it ...but there's absolutely no way for me to sell it !! i try to get everything released about Opeth so i couldn't really see the point !...unless they disgust me in the future but i can't see how it would be possible to be disgusted by a band you loved so... :oops: :oops:

opethmaniac said:
yeah , it has been sold like that ...just "open" the left side of the gatefold and insert your vinyl in it..
pretty lucky btw, i got mine for 140 $ !!
Hrmm.I wonder why it was sold like that.Seems to defeat he point of being a gatefold if you have to shove both vinyls in one compartment.Anyway,i "opened" it up.I hope i havent decreased the value by doing this.

Who gives a fuck though.

Centurymedia is a good site, but they wont take credit card if you are from Europe. Only if you are from the U.S or Canada. That really sucks. If anyone knows a site where you can buy the Opeth tinboxes, and use credit card, please give me a link. Thank you.