By Sanity single "Potato Chips and Beer" from upcoming EP

KBMoser

Audiophile
Oct 16, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
no vox yet or bass tracked yet.

let me know what you all think of the mix so far. trying to nail those drums sounds. This band is from dayton ohio and in the passed they were playing some sweet shows, had a tour and everything, metalblade bought out some small label and asked these guys to play a battle of the bands/registered them for free ($500) and sent them tickets to hand out. but then the drummer quit before they got a chance to play, and another has quit since then. 4th vocalist in the group now. they are still missing a drummer and are doing this EP thing to try to get some attention.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12898977/potato chips and beer.mp3

Sweet. What do you mean by no hit variation? Guitar are pure lepou sims (dude you rock) recorded in drop g#. Kick is sneap kick. Snare is mostly defualt superior drummer snare. No compressors on this mix too. Can't wait to track vocals, singing to I guess.

yeah i think so too but i cant decide what to change up. i think toms could use some and some snare fills. i prefer that kinda sound on kick, dominating the high and low end. 60- 80 hz and 14-16 khz. like Jason Suecofs work on Daaths "the Concealers" what do you think about guitars