Eclipsed by Sanity - EMERGENZA - Apr 27th - The LOFT

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
ECLIPSED by SANITY needs YOU!!!​

April 27th at the Loft in Atlanta GA (located in the upstairs portion of Centerstage - formerly Earthlink Live.) Eclipsed by Sanity will need everyone's help for this one! We have to get as many people as possible to this show who are 18 years of age or older. If they win this round they get to play in the regional finals held on the BIG stage June 30th!

They play pretty late from what I understand (after 10PM). They've been stuck on a night with a bunch of alternative bands, so they're not gonna have much of a metal crowd unless we can bring our own. Tickets will be 12 bucks advance from the band, and 18 at the door. So if you decide you can make it, please hit us up in a PM for some tickets to save you some cash.

One last note - they are finalizing their seventh song that could turn out to be their masterpiece. The first time they'll be playing it live in front of an audience will be at Emergenza. Don't miss this! I've heard a sampling, and it stands to be nothing short of amazing. :worship:

Don't miss it! BE THERE! :kickass:

~~~

also of note:

May 5th, EbS travels to The MUSE in Nashville, TN to play a gig with their friends in Oblivion Myth. I hope to see some of the Tennessee PPUSA fans in attendance.

And then my next 'big' promotional at The 7 Venue is on June 23rd, to include a power/thrash band from Miami - Alexandria; also, from Birmingham, AL A Lower Deep; and local instrumental prog/power band Novum Organum. I'll also have EbS and Halcyon Way on the bill. This show is not to be missed! You can find each of these bands on MySpace top friends list. Check 'em out!

http://www.myspace.com/pathfindermusicpromotions

If you have a choice to come to one of our shows, and just one, please make it this show on April 27th! We absolutely NEEEEEED your help. I promise that we won't dissapoint you!

Im just asking for one chance here. We're trying to make it just like all the other metal bands out there, most of which that don't even try to live up to the prog/power/thrash metal liking of the community here. At least we're trying to give local metal a good name and not be a bunch of screamo kids that don't know what a solo or time signature change is.

You can't use the "don't know where it is" or those of you IN Atlanta can't use the "its too far away excuse" because now its in a place you all know and know how to get to. Please Im begging you Atlanta metal fans! Just one chance?

Yes we're desperate for exposure and we aim to be a GREAT Metal band. Not some second rate Nu-metal bullsh!t.

*grumble* That's a Friday, and -- at least as of now -- I work 'til 11:30pm.

BTW, Novum Organum are pretty good. We WREKage deejays liken them somewhat to Opeth, which is high praise indeeed from us. :kickass:

c'mon people, I know you don't wanna see a bunch of alternative bands have the opportunity to get recognition over a band that does all it can to stay true to metal.

This is it!

This is the one that matters most.

If you attend only one Eclipsed by Sanity show this year, make it this one…

Show&

On Friday Apr 27th, the band returns to the next round of the Emergenza Global Music Competition at The LOFT in Atlanta. And if they make it through this round, they advance to play on June 30th at Center Stage for the regional finals, where a panel of judges will decide who advances from there.

But on Apr 27th, they need the support of the audience to advance. Their show will be voted on by the audience members. And since that particular night is full of alternative/indie rock bands, the true metal audience will be slim at best. So we need your help to attend the show and VOTE for them.

Make sure you get your ticket(s) in advance because they are much more at the door. Patrick informed me that they have completed a new song that they hope to have ready by the show next week. And it should be amazing! If you plan to attend, please rally some friends to come with you. And if you cannot make this show for whatever reason, please forward this information to someone who might like to attend to support true metal music.

and remember, you're not just supporting local music at this show... you're supporting one of your own.

Thanks!!! :headbang: :kickass:

just a reminder that if you can make this show, Patrick has advance tickets. And also, you may want to try to show up around 10PM due to the fact that one or more bands may cancel their appearance. It happened the first time around. So to play it safe, try to get there around 10PM.

Thanks! :headbang:

~Hoyt.

ok, unbelievers... EbS has finally added another song to their profile, so check out Chaos V - my favorite live song of theirs. Keep in mind this is not a professional job, but recorded, mixed, and mastered at home with PC software. So keep an open mind, and just know that the song sounds much better live on stage when there's people to react to their performance.

Eclipsed by Sanity: Chaos V

Regardless, I'm happy for the guys because they are doing so well for being so young. I plan to help them get a 3 or 4 song demo professionally recorded over the summer. Then perhaps people will understand how focused and committed they are to bringing the Atlanta area some true metal.

:headbang:

Feel free to tell us what you think. Constructive Criticism is more than welcome! I think we did a lot better with this than our previous attempt at recording. Neither one does justice to our live performance, but its still something for people to determine whether or not they wanna see us. Since no one wants to go on the loyalty system these days and take a chance on us until they hear more lol. Either way I hope this will turn a few heads and maybe people will take us a little more seriously.

A little background on this song, Chaos V is the first part in a trilogy about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. So its not emo lyrics, its actually the scientist and the alter-ego going back and forth. Mr. Hyde is convincing Dr. Jekyll that he'll only help the Doctor get what he wants and he won't take 'that much' control over the Doctor in order to help him take revenge on those who frown upon his work.

I hate to sound like a beggar child, but please come out to the show tomorrow night.

let us know before noon tomorrow if you want an advance ticket and I will spot you for it and bring it to the show when I arrive at 10PM.

Thanks!

~Hoyt.

Thanks so much to Esa and also to James & Kathy for making it out to the show tonight. It was great seeing you all again! We had a fairly good crowd there in the end. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough. They didn't make it to the next round of Emergenza. :cry: Oh well. I still believe it was one of their best performances yet. From where I was standing, it was pretty much flawless. And I hope you all liked their new song, Dragonriders. Please be sure to add your comments about the show also.

I guess Eclipsed by Sanity will just have to wait until they're invited to play the ProgPower Showcase to play at Center Stage. :kickass:

LOL.

Thanks again for the support everyone!

~Hoyt.

I guess Eclipsed by Sanity will just have to wait until they're invited to play the ProgPower Showcase to play at Center Stage. :kickass:

LOL.

Thanks again for the support everyone!

~Hoyt.

And we will just have to wait for more people to give us a freakin chance and show up before we will ever be considered for anything I guess. It was a good night though. We had a lot of people that weren't even there for us, vote for us and a lot more people tell us we were good even if they didn't vote for us. I've been hearing this whole time that Emergenza is a scam anyways, so maybe its good we got out this early before we spent anymore money on it.

Thanks Esa, James, and Kathy. You're the best and I appreciate it that you three came out to see us.

For people that didn't know you can now listen to a couple EbS songs on their myspace.

Contests are lame anyhow! But hey its good stage time. But yeah they are lame because its less about the music and more about which trend you follow or which friends show. So don't sweat it not winning. As for people not giving you the chance... I think slowly you'll be getting more new faces to see you, or more repeat faces.

I'm not one to go to a lot of shows, but hopefully some night I can go back out and see how you guys have progressed. Probably won't stay for all the bands as last time at 7th Venue, while the bands were all pretty good, it was a long night! =D