Eclipsed by Sanity - LIVE this weekend!

This was in fact our best show yet, but hopefully not the best show ever as far as future shows go. That stage was a great stage to move around on. I can't believe I actually performed on the same stage as Iced Earth, Nevermore, Children of Bodom, Manowar, Rhapsody, and other bands that I love.

Hopefully, with everyone's help, We can move on through the semifinals in the loft and play in CenterStage! But I need EVERYONE's help please. We're playing on a friday night in April with a bunch of Alternative rock bands. We need all the metal fans we can get, they screwed us over in terms of the crowd we're playing for. I would love it if everyone could come and support/vote us next year on April 27th at the Emergenza Contest, but until then please do come out and see for yourself what the buzz is about concerning my band. Im not a good person to ask if my band is any good, Im gonna be biased as hell.

This was in fact our best show yet, but hopefully not the best show ever as far as future shows go. That stage was a great stage to move around on. I can't believe I actually performed on the same stage as Iced Earth, Nevermore, Children of Bodom, Manowar, Rhapsody, and other bands that I love.

Dream Theater, Nine Inch Nails, Anthrax, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir.... When (and if) they ever tear up the planks on that stage, there will be a lot of great memories floating around. :mad:

Hopefully, with everyone's help, We can move on through the semifinals in the loft and play in CenterStage! But I need EVERYONE's help please. We're playing on a friday night in April with a bunch of Alternative rock bands. We need all the metal fans we can get, they screwed us over in terms of the crowd we're playing for. I would love it if everyone could come and support/vote us next year on April 27th at the Emergenza Contest, but until then please do come out and see for yourself what the buzz is about concerning my band. Im not a good person to ask if my band is any good, Im gonna be biased as hell.

Where will that show be at?

Dream Theater, Nine Inch Nails, Anthrax, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir.... When (and if) they ever tear up the planks on that stage, there will be a lot of great memories floating around. :mad:

Where will that show be at?

The Emergenza Show will be held at The Loft if I recall correctly. The first round was held at the Vinyl. And if they make it through the next round, Eclipsed by Sanity will play on Center Stage. :headbang:

just a quick reminder for those who have the time to come out tomorrow night to support one of your own. :D

• SwayzesBannerDec2small.jpg

come experience the insanity for yourself!:kickass:

But if you miss them tomorrow, don't worry. They will be playing at the show I lined up on Dec 16th in Douglasville, GA. :heh: - A True Metal Show!

yeah be sure to come out and see us if you're bored tonight! I don't know when exactly we're playing yet, but we're most likely gonna own Swayze's considering we're gonna be the only PowerThrash Metal band there from what I understand.

even though the stage was small...I think we did a pretty damn good job. I pulled myself up onto the ceiling bars...It was cool. I should have thought to hang upside down and sing.