Atlanta: Eclipsed by Sanity is Destroying a Stage near you!!!

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
last weekend Eclipsed by Sanity kicked off the CIIC show with their traditional meets modern metal sound. And I believe they surprised a few folks who had never seen them before, as well as continuing to impress those who have:

• Eclipsed By Sanity- My "Wow" moment for the night. They keep getting better and better.
  • I was VERY impressed by EBS. It was my first time seeing them and I thought they had the best sound of any band of the night. Looking forward to you guys coming to Columbus GA for a show.
  • For a relatively young band [17-19], I thought EbS did a fine job. Their future's so bright, they'll have to wear shades...
  • Patrick, I didn't realize who you were until seeing your new avatar today. Dude, you have some pipes! Keep up the good work!
  • First time to see EbS and really impressed, looking forward to destroying the stage in Birmingham with these kats. [Billy, A Lower Deep]
  • ECLIPSED BY SANITY really set the tone for the evening with their high-energy set, opening the show with my personal favorite, “TO THE KING”! They wasted no time wind-milling their way through as many fist-pumping anthems from their repertoire as time would allow. I’ve had the opportunity to see ECLIPSED BY SANITY on many occasions, and they NEVER disappoint!
  • Wow, it's not too often you go to a show to see a headliner and are equally blown away by support acts. Sure, even the biggest names start out in the opening slot at some point in their careers, but this night was so special. From the very first note to the last, EBS was a treat. You guys have so much talent and SO MUCH potential. I look forward to following your progress as you move up the food chain! Patrick, I had no idea you had those pipes!!
  • Patrick, you and your boys keep getting better and better every time I see you!!!! Good luck tackling the gig at Masquerade...
  • It's a week after witnessing an EBS live set, and I am still going ga-ga over what I saw and heard from them last time! Set rating: 10/10! Those guys really won me over! I LOVE your Iron Maiden influence! Sorry your guitarist was sick last time, but the fill-in guy was awesome! Patrick, you have a great singing voice and killer stage presence! Can't wait to see y'all play live again! I know you must be very proud of your son and his band, Hoyt! I know I sure am!

So, if you missed the show, or arrived too late to catch EbS, here are several chances to see what the buzz is all about:

Eclipsed by Sanity will be playing shows all around the metro area over the next couple of months:

Feb 9th - The High Note, Birmingham, AL with Pains & Sins and A Lower Deep for the 'Black Marys' CD Release Party!
Mar 7th - The Masquerade [Heaven room] with Nights Watch, Delusioanl Mind and other local traditional metal bands
Mar 15th - Sweetwater Bar & Grill - Duluth, GA with Halcyon Way and Inviolate (do not miss this people!)
Apr 26th - SOHO's in Columbus, GA!!! :kickass:

more to come, including a possible Battle of the Bands in Gainesville, GA later in March.

:headbang:

last weekend Eclipsed by Sanity kicked off the CIIC show with their traditional meets modern metal sound. And I believe they surprised a few folks who had never seen them before, as well as continuing to impress those who have:

• Eclipsed By Sanity- My "Wow" moment for the night. They keep getting better and better.
  • I was VERY impressed by EBS. It was my first time seeing them and I thought they had the best sound of any band of the night. Looking forward to you guys coming to Columbus GA for a show.
  • For a relatively young band [17-19], I thought EbS did a fine job. Their future's so bright, they'll have to wear shades...
  • Patrick, I didn't realize who you were until seeing your new avatar today. Dude, you have some pipes! Keep up the good work!
  • First time to see EbS and really impressed, looking forward to destroying the stage in Birmingham with these kats. [Billy, A Lower Deep]
  • ECLIPSED BY SANITY really set the tone for the evening with their high-energy set, opening the show with my personal favorite, “TO THE KING”! They wasted no time wind-milling their way through as many fist-pumping anthems from their repertoire as time would allow. I’ve had the opportunity to see ECLIPSED BY SANITY on many occasions, and they NEVER disappoint!
  • Wow, it's not too often you go to a show to see a headliner and are equally blown away by support acts. Sure, even the biggest names start out in the opening slot at some point in their careers, but this night was so special. From the very first note to the last, EBS was a treat. You guys have so much talent and SO MUCH potential. I look forward to following your progress as you move up the food chain! Patrick, I had no idea you had those pipes!!
  • Patrick, you and your boys keep getting better and better every time I see you!!!! Good luck tackling the gig at Masquerade...

So, if you missed the show, or arrived too late to catch EbS, here are several chances to see what the buzz is all about:

Eclipsed by Sanity will be playing shows all around the metro area over the next couple of months:

Feb 9th - The High Note, Birmingham, AL with Pains & Sins and A Lower Deep for the 'Black Marys' CD Release Party!
Mar 7th - The Masquerade [Heaven room] with Nights Watch, Delusioanl Mind and other local traditional metal bands
Mar 15th - Sweetwater Bar & Grill - Duluth, GA with Halcyon Way and Inviolate (do not miss this people!)
Apr 26th - SOHO's in Columbus, GA!!! :kickass:

more to come, including a possible Battle of the Bands in Gainesville, GA later in March.

Hell yeah! All that and more!:headbang::kickass::worship:

I'd like to sit here and explain why I think we're a great band, but we're not the kind of band to sit around and talk about what we do and how we do it, we just do it and hope that the wonderful dedicated metal fans come out and have a great time while enjoying some good ole' power-thrash metal. Hope to see some familiar faces, as well as new faces, at the next couple of shows!

I'd like to sit here and explain why I think we're a great band, but we're not the kind of band to sit around and talk about what we do and how we do it, we just do it and hope that the wonderful dedicated metal fans come out and have a great time while enjoying some good ole' power-thrash metal. Hope to see some familiar faces, as well as new faces, at the next couple of shows!
It's no secret I'm an unabashed fanboy of your band now!:worship:rock::kickass:

Eclipsed by Sanity now has tickets for their Mar 7th appearance at the Masquerade. if anyone is so inclined as to come out and see them that night, drop a line to myself or PatrickHoyt and we will gladly meet you in the metro ATL area at your convenience to sell you a ticket for $8.

Four local bands are on the bill that night. Three (including EbS) have a traditional metal sound, combining elements of power, thrash, and neo-classical metal. While the fourth band has a modern Killswitch Engage-influenced sound. So it should be a great night of metal for the price!

Eclipsed by Sanity now has tickets for their Mar 7th appearance at the Masquerade. if anyone is so inclined as to come out and see them that night, drop a line to myself or PatrickHoyt and we will gladly meet you in the metro ATL area at your convenience to sell you a ticket for $8.

Four local bands are on the bill that night. Three (including EbS) have a traditional metal sound, combining elements of power, thrash, and neo-classical metal. While the fourth band has a modern Killswitch Engage-influenced sound. So it should be a great night of metal for the price!

Do you have any idea what time EbS will be playing that night? I'll be at the Masq for the show in hell so I wouldn't mind going upstairs to catch a song or three.

Do you have any idea what time EbS will be playing that night? I'll be at the Masq for the show in hell so I wouldn't mind going upstairs to catch a song or three.

Patrick can correct me here, but I believe the first band goes on at 8PM. We are not certain of the exact time for their performance, but they've been told EbS are going on either 2nd or 3rd of the four bands. So I will imagine it should be around 9PM or 10PM.

Thanks! :cool:

If you happen to remember it, please bring a pair with you on Saturday, and I'll buy them from you then :headbang:

Patrick can correct me here, but I believe the first band goes on at 8PM. We are not certain of the exact time for their performance, but they've been told EbS are going on either 2nd or 3rd of the four bands. So I will imagine it should be around 9PM or 10PM.

Thanks! :cool:

Well all they informed us about was the fact that doors open at 7 so I was under the impression we'd start by about 7:30. It would be safe to assume we will be on stage some time between 8:30 and 9:00 if we are in fact the second band. The way it is listed on the ticket it would appear that way.

If you happen to remember it, please bring a pair with you on Saturday, and I'll buy them from you then :headbang:

I definitely will do that.

We still need a headliner for this show.
It's Just for now Nights Watch, Delusional Mind & ESB
We've contacted many bands but they all seem to be recording, playing another show, or just plain busy that night.
:p