Eclipsed By Sanity

We haven't really received a definite time, but Im assuming around 8 or 9 we should be playing considering its a Bar. We're the first band on.

Halycon Way did not hit the stage until 10 when they played there a month or so ago and they were the first band on stage. :ill:

My dad isn't the one that set the show up bro, lol. That was between us, Bloodveil, and Black As Day.

I just wrote Bloodveil asking them if they knew and official time and all that--hopefully we'll hear something soon.

didn;t know that...he knew all the 411 when Halcyon Way played at SoHo's so i assumed he would again for this show.

didn;t know that...he knew all the 411 when Halcyon Way played at SoHo's so i assumed he would again for this show.

lol, I would hope so. He is their manager after all. :lol:

anyways, it will most likely follow the same pattern as the HW show then. I assume they run all their regular shows the same.

my fault, I thought he was your manager too...I apologize for being incorrect.

my fault, I thought he was your manager too...I apologize for being incorrect.

oh no dude, I hope I didn't come off as trying to make it seem like you were all wrong.

He helps us out a lot, but we don't pay him or expect him to go out of his way for us ya know? He has a lot on his plate and we don't wanna distract him from that.

Regardless, hopefully we'll get some solid information for you soon brother!

The band was fantastic last night. Very tight sounding. I am very impressed with how a band so young in age sounds so frigging good. Also impressed with how they don;t play cover songs but they original songs which are fantastic. Patrick sang really well and was extremely personable to my wife and I before and after the performance. He thanked us for coming out to see them play, something he did not have to do but just shows what a classy individual he is. We were also very impressed with the lead guitar player. The band was better last night than when they opened the Circle II Circle show in the ATL. Anyone who has not seen this band and lives somewhat near Atlanta, do yourself a HUGE favor and go see them.

Nice to hear y'all had a great show! Good luck with the EP recording sessions and all upcoming gigs! Can't wait to hear the new EP!

Pending certain situations in the coming months, we'll have the EP done--but we don't know how public we will make it just yet. I can't say much, but I will say in the end it will be well worth it for us and most importantly the fans.

We wanted to share with you the quality of the recording we could likely have once the demo/EP is complete.

Our good friends from Greyskull will be helping us record, mix, and master.

http://www.myspace.com/the_hit_maker

They record their own music, so we're assuming it wouldn't be too far off from the quality present in their recordings.

http://www.myspace.com/greyskullga

check it out--they do really well with the resources they have so we're excited that we'll be heading into their studio this Saturday. They are a great bunch of guys and if you wanna check us and Greyskull out on the same stage in the future look no further:

MidSummerMeltdownTrans.jpg

We wanted to share with you the quality of the recording we could likely have once the demo/EP is complete.

Our good friends from Greyskull will be helping us record, mix, and master.

http://www.myspace.com/the_hit_maker

They record their own music, so we're assuming it wouldn't be too far off from the quality present in their recordings.

http://www.myspace.com/greyskullga

check it out--they do really well with the resources they have so we're excited that we'll be heading into their studio this Saturday. They are a great bunch of guys and if you wanna check us and Greyskull out on the same stage in the future look no further:

MidSummerMeltdownTrans.jpg
Right on!:headbang::kickass:

Well we have some awesome news, folks. We have finished everything except for the vocals. Zakk and Patrick will be heading up to the studio again this coming Saturday to finish out this EP and we have a few surprises in store for all of you true fans out there that take the time to come out and see us live. You'll hear the very best like you've never heard it before.

The drums kill
Zakk's bass lines are sick
Jeremy slays
and
Val's solos rip and tear more than ever before

The expectations for vocals are no less than what has already been done. More updates to come.