Bye.

I heard of people with a begging fetish. Where doing it gives 'em the kicks but they cannot do it so as not to jeopardize their "station in life". I don't think this guy was one of them though.

Hahahaha, totally forgot this was the dude who asked for everyone to pitch in on a studio for him. Basically he was calling everyone selfish and an asshole for not donating and because they/we all worked for our shit. :lol:

@OP: Cry me a fucking river. Good riddance.

Hahahaha, totally forgot this was the dude who asked for everyone to pitch in on a studio for him. Basically he was calling everyone selfish and an asshole for not donating and because they/we all worked for our shit. :lol:

@OP: Cry me a fucking river. Good riddance.

Shit man, that's some high grade douche baggery right there :erk: How can someone have such an off moral compass? He seemed polite when he PM'd me for screenshots of all my signal chains though tbh :lol:

tumblr_lqkja8WEYo1qd5giho1_400.jpg

I could start creating begging threads and reporting every fucking idiot damn doucheballs who refuses to sponsor my beer drinking hobby. Just to make sure you won't get bored.

just give us a pay-pal address and we'll sponser your habit! that's what i call a "smart investment"!

anyway who the fuck was that? gareth was a big loss and i'd undrstand making a BIG drama is ermz, jarkko, anssi etc'... left the forum but he has only 100+ fucking posts!!!