C-c-c-c-c-c-c-yeaAAAAAH!

Spoke to the guy who runs UltimateMetal and explained what really happened to him. More than happy to remain banned from the Lol'D forum but I wasn't going to miss out on the rest of the site because some wanker decided to twist the situation and pounce upon an opportunity to act on a personal vendetta. I could easily say a lot more on the matter but Derron made it clear he was only going to overrule the ban as long as I don't just come on here and constantly bash the band so I'm biting my tongue somewhat... :p

Mr Ferret, welcome back I can't believe you dressed up as Dr Rockso and didn't invite Bremner to go along with you

rocksofr7.jpg

What a sexy boy ;) Just what I like! Hahaha!
Should always have your shirt off!!

Welcome back by the way, classic Ferret style too :)

Holy shit dude, that's what I get for not looking closely enough. I had no idea it was photoshopped but now that I look closer.. :lol:

Don't be too hard on yourself. Mine is the work of a master. You're not unobservant. I'm just really good :cool:

What a sexy boy ;) Just what I like! Hahaha!

I'll dress up like that for you if you can do a convincing X-men style Rogue :lol:

Don't worry buddy, you're safe for now. I've already been pre-approved but just got all the paperwork finalised for the vehicular upgrade so I go pick up the new beast tonight. I probably won't have time to change into a crazy costume before the gig because I have to go straight from work to pick the car up from Minchinbury then flatten it to the Excelsior.

I ended up skipping it because it was too hard to work up the motivation to leave the house without going Rockso style.

That, and not having a car... bloody work. Hopefully sort it out tomorrow morning now.