c ya in Fulham next month guys

prodigalguy62

Mad Peckham Geezer
Jul 28, 2001
London - UK
Visit site
news from Total Rock:

Totalfest 5 is happening on Saturday January 18. The latest in TotalRock’s hugely popular series is dubbed ‘All Fired Up’ and is to feature Blaze, Orange Goblin, Area 54 and Reactor. It happens at the King's Head Live in Fulham and tickets cost just £7; they’re available now from: TotalRock, Totalfest 5, 4 Fulham High Street, London SW6 3TZ. Makes cheques/POs payable to ‘TotalRock Ltd.’. For further info, go to www.totalrock.com

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :D

Will have to get myself a ticket, might be able to offer floor space if I manage that

Isn't King's Head a bit small tho for quality bands such as Blaze and 54 to be on the same bill?

Originally posted by Raven_1
what?! youre not goin!

:(

friad not chickens

u know i love this band ..... like i love life.. and laways have done ( which did most of u lot a favour lol )

but unfortunatley.... i will have to wait !!!!!!!!!!

god damn.. ill be hittin my head off a wall that night!!!!! lolololol

( me will shag anyone whos does a recoding lololol)

Originally posted by madgirl
u know i love this band ..... like i love life.. and laways have done ( which did most of u lot a favour lol )

but unfortunatley.... i will have to wait !!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure the band are as upset that you can't be there as you are (and we are). It won't be the same without their #1 fan.

I don't think they'll let you down though :)

i would offer a sofa for ya tony, but weve just got a crate of vodka for the new year, and i wont be pleased if it all goes on the 18th! It should last to the 20th, at least ;)
and its full up, Death_instinct is sleepin on it....And the very thought of YOU in my house, Tony, is enough to scare me

Not sure cos it is a small venue, so I would say buy them in advance

www.totalrock.com now states that tickets can be brought in person from TotalRock offices (4 Fulham High Street), so I think I'll pay a trip down there after my exams are finished