C4 setting anyone?

gmc2k2

New Metal Member
Oct 19, 2004
hey guys wondering if you can help me out, i cant seem to find andys C4 settings anyone have a link to help me out?

congratulations of being the 742,000th person to ask for those in the last 2 months. anyway the settings aren't magic... they illustrated the concept. you'll need to grasp the concept, which is quite simple really, and you don't really need the graphic andy originally posted for that. your particular guitars will need to be have different settings anyway.

i understand that, been trying to search but couldnt find it through the search tool.thanks alot

James Murphy said:
congratulations of being the 742,000th person to ask for those in the last 2 months. anyway the settings aren't magic... they illustrated the concept. you'll need to grasp the concept, which is quite simple really, and you don't really need the graphic andy originally posted for that. your particular guitars will need to be have different settings anyway.

hahaah quite true , i find andy's micing and guitar eq settings heaps more important

the C4 setting should be used subtlely anyway