Caffery and Macaluso were awesome last night in NYC!!

savabich2

Aug 9, 2005
Just caught the last show on the Spread Eagle tour at Don Hill's in NYC.

Unbelievable!

I didn't know what to expect but boy did this band deliver.

2 of my fav players onstage at the same time, very cool.

Johnnymac's drum solo was one of the best I have ever seen.

Anyone else catch shows on this tour?

I had to respond to this!! That scared the shit out of me! I just got done talkin' to a friend about Trans Siberean showdates and then I saw this!

Damn! Don't do that! :loco: :erk: :lol:

unknown said:
you did that on the Nevermore board also. You should've learned the first time :err:

I came home from the show, still half sloshed and psyched about the show.

I proceeded to post on every board that i am on without thinking, just blindly posting away. I get really overly excited sometimes and after drinking, I can be a handful- at least that what all my girlfriend's tell me!

Anyway- my apologies once again.

I've learned my lesson- no more drinking and posting!!

savabich2 said:
I've learned my lesson- no more drinking and posting!!
easy there cowboy
that is actually the essence of these forums, and most other forums for that matter!

it would be a tragic day when everyone's posting sober :p

:kickass:

He did their 2nd CD back in the early 90's. Not sure if SE is going to be full time but I know Macaluso has a new band with Nico McBrain from Maiden managing it.

Aarohi said:
I don't get the phrase 'killed it' anyway.. How can you kill something and be doing something good to it?

I think it probably comes from the idea that you have a huge goal in front of you, a "dragon to be slayed" to borrow from my favorite powermetal bands, lol. It's an excessive way to say beyond taking care of a problem, you DESTROY it.

Very metal mindset to me.

Anyway, thanks for fixing the title.

I also read on portnoy's board that labrie will be handling the vox on macaluso's solo CD.

I hope he demolishes it!!

:p