CAGE management - Free exclusive CAGE PP USA X festival full song music mega-pack

200% Does that mean Cage is playing next year, too? :lol:

Thanks for the songs... I have Cage's s/t album, but have not heard anything by them since then.

Cage doesn't have a S/T.

Cage - Unveiled
Cage - Astrology
Cage - Darker Than Black
Cage - Hell Destroyer
Cage - Science of Annihilation

They have been on some comps too, did a KILLER cover of The Dungeons Are Calling on a Savatage tribute.

This is some killer classic sounding power metal with ballz. I can't wait to see Cage now!! :kickass:

Thanks for the tunez. Time to buy some CD's :)

Cage doesn't have a S/T.

Cage - Unveiled
Cage - Astrology
Cage - Darker Than Black
Cage - Hell Destroyer
Cage - Science of Annihilation

They have been on some comps too, did a KILLER cover of The Dungeons Are Calling on a Savatage tribute.

DUUHH.. it's Unveiled that I have. Thanks. :)

I had the privilege of seeing CAGE perform in the Chicago area at the now defunct Legends Music Cafe, probably a couple years ago.

I hadn't heard them before and they blew the effin doors off the place. I bought two CDs on the spot and would have bought the third CD they had for sale had I brought enough cash (and not blown it at the bar).

Love Sean's voice and the music is just balls-out in your face power metal with some catchy hooks. On my drive to Easter dinner with the family this year I put Christ Hammer on repeat and blasted it all the way there. hah!

I am bummed about a few of the bands that won't make it to ProgPower due to the visa troubles, but I am psyched to get to see CAGE again. :headbang:

A few of us had the pleasure of seeing Cage rip up the outside stage at Gibson Universal before the start of Iron Maiden in 04 (?) They will definately tear up center stage!

:headbang: