Cage / Seven Kingdoms

johan68

Apr 3, 2008
Clearwater, FL, U.S.A
Calling all Floridians!!!!!

Take a trek over to Tampa Bay on April 30 for this awesome show. :headbang::headbang:

Cage / Seven Kingdoms @ Gasoline Alley in Largo Friday April 30.

Hope to see you there.

Hmmm... is this the sort of thing that one needs to get advance tickets for, or do you figure paying at the door would be feasible? I'll head over if I can get out of work early, which there's about a 50 / 50 chance of... though heading down I-4 and I-275 from Brandon / east Tampa at that time will probably be a massive pain in the ass, heh. Also, what's the parking situation there?

Hmmm... is this the sort of thing that one needs to get advance tickets for, or do you figure paying at the door would be feasible? I'll head over if I can get out of work early, which there's about a 50 / 50 chance of... though heading down I-4 and I-275 from Brandon / east Tampa at that time will probably be a massive pain in the ass, heh. Also, what's the parking situation there?

Buying tickets at the door should be no problem. Parking is easy at that venue. If the parking lot at the venue is full you can park across the street at a deserted strip mall.

I wouldn't think the drive will be too bad from Brandon on a Friday night. You probably don't have to head out until 7.30 pm or so. There are a bunch of bands before Seven Kingdoms come on. I probably won't get there til' 8 or so myself.

Not sure if you have seen Seven Kingdoms or Cage before but both are without a doubt worth the trip.

Buying tickets at the door should be no problem. Parking is easy at that venue. If the parking lot at the venue is full you can park across the street at a deserted strip mall.

I wouldn't think the drive will be too bad from Brandon on a Friday night. You probably don't have to head out until 7.30 pm or so. There are a bunch of bands before Seven Kingdoms come on. I probably won't get there til' 8 or so myself.

Not sure if you have seen Seven Kingdoms or Cage before but both are without a doubt worth the trip.

Yep, I've seen both bands and would definitely be interested in seeing them again. I usually leave work at 9 on Fridays, which would be a problem, but there's a fair chance I might be able to leave a couple hours early.

Just worked out my schedule so I'm pretty sure I'll be there! Would be cool to meet some locals from this board... if you see me say hello! For reference, I'm 6ft, 220lb, black hair, and I'll be wearing the "New York" shirt from the last Iron Maiden tour (yellow band logo and a "statue of liberty" Eddie on the front, and Eddie holding a mostly-eaten apple on the back).

make sure you arrive early enough to catch Retaliation. I've seen them. And they are good. And I understand that Mandragora is great on stage too. Obviously I will tout Seven Kingdoms - they are a great bunch of people to work with and always put on an excellent show. Think Iced Earth meets Nightwish (sans keyboards) for riffage and lyrical content. Some of the nicest musicians you will ever meet as well.

Obviously CAGE is an excellent pure power metal band. No frills. No gimmicks. Just in your face power metal. And their mini-tour support act Veins Iced Over follow in their footsteps.

wish I could be there with you all. But I'll be here prepping for CAGE's visit to Atlanta the next night. HUZZAH!!! :kickass:

l_df92524d6fcb4022a662d6d966677186.jpg

Just worked out my schedule so I'm pretty sure I'll be there! Would be cool to meet some locals from this board... if you see me say hello! For reference, I'm 6ft, 220lb, black hair, and I'll be wearing the "New York" shirt from the last Iron Maiden tour (yellow band logo and a "statue of liberty" Eddie on the front, and Eddie holding a mostly-eaten apple on the back).

I'll look for you. Will probably be wearing my new Borknagar - Universal shirt.

Jealous.

Nifty poster. As it says, I'd rather see a show at a place called Gasoline Ally anyway -- with the implication that maybe they'd buy my gas for a year or something. :lol:

Heh... I noticed that too, but couldn't come up with anything appropriately sarcastic... But I figured you'd have it covered! :)

URGENT!
The show has been moved to the newly remodeled Brass Mug in Tampa (1441 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, FL 33612-3670)

I must apologize if this greatly inconveniences anyone, but the venue change was necessary due to problems with the first venue.

Doors are still opening at 6:30, pre-sale tickets are still $12 and door is $15.

For those of you wondering, CAGE will be playing about 11pm and Seven Kingdoms will be ending the night after that, please try to make it to see the opening bands anyways if at all possible, they are all phenomenal acts.

Thanks everyone and I hope to see you at the show.

Cheers,
Miles

URGENT!
The show has been moved to the newly remodeled Brass Mug in Tampa (1441 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, FL 33612-3670)

I must apologize if this greatly inconveniences anyone, but the venue change was necessary due to problems with the first venue.

Doors are still opening at 6:30, pre-sale tickets are still $12 and door is $15.

For those of you wondering, CAGE will be playing about 11pm and Seven Kingdoms will be ending the night after that, please try to make it to see the opening bands anyways if at all possible, they are all phenomenal acts.

Thanks everyone and I hope to see you at the show.

Cheers,
Miles

When was the Brass Mug remodeled??? Saw Marduk / Manic Ritual there not too long ago and it was still what it always was.

The move of venue does suck for me by the way. I live about 10 minutes from G.A and have to be at a swim meat with my daughter at 6.45 AM the next morning...

Still going though :)

The move of venue does suck for me by the way. I live about 10 minutes from G.A
Heh, it's just the opposite for me... it will take me about 10 minutes to get to the Brass Mug, as opposed to like 35 minutes to get to Gasoline Alley...
and have to be at a swim meat
Swim meat? Is that where you throw a bunch of pork chops into a pool and see which ones get the furthest before sinking!? :)

Heh, it's just the opposite for me... it will take me about 10 minutes to get to the Brass Mug, as opposed to like 35 minutes to get to Gasoline Alley...Swim meat? Is that where you throw a bunch of pork chops into a pool and see which ones get the furthest before sinking!? :)

Yes, We are all clad as Blackie Lawless when we do it :lol:

No, it's swim meet!!!!!!

sometimes my Swedish gets the better of me.