Cain's Offering Guitar pro tabs

Hi people, please, nayone knows how could I get the tabs in other way than through guitar pro? Because i dont have that programme...please

I tried to download it, but it says that the time has expired... :( Pleeasee, would it be possible to get the tabs in other way? :(

excelent tabs.. you should carry on with these 'cause tey're really well done, yet unfinished.. by the way, are you sure that is the right tuning for the guitar? perhaps it's half step down.. i'm not sure but maybe..

excelent tabs.. you should carry on with these 'cause tey're really well done, yet unfinished.. by the way, are you sure that is the right tuning for the guitar for beginners? perhaps it's half step down.. i'm not sure but maybe..

Hey cool. Amazing tabs. It sounds perfectly good for me though. Keep it up. Thanks again for the tabs.

Hey reaperscythe, I wanted to know, did you finish your Morpheus in a masquerade tab? There seems to be none on the internet besides the intro you posted, so if yes, I'd be happy to take a look at it. If not, well, me and my friends are trying to complete it on our own, using your intro as a starting point. I'll post it here when done, but if you did complete them, it would be alot faster for us to just use your tabbing :D

Thx in advance