Evergrey tabs?

j_wadsö

New Metal Member
Jul 15, 2005
Hi! I'm really a guitar player but I'm looking for some tabs for Trilogy of The Damned because I want to play some piano :p And besides I would like a tab of the solo. And, yes, I have the Guitar Pro-tab of the song but it's not entirely accurate and it's only got a small part of the solo. So if any good tabber could do this for me, preferebly in Guitar Pro, I would be eternally grateful and maybe I can dedicate some of my future masterworks to you.

//Johan

hey, just wondering if you are looking for the guitar solo or the piano section.

I assume the part you want is the guitar part, I have heard the guitar pro part and your right its not correct. Im not very good at the GP program but I might be able to help in standard tab.

AxemanAK said:
hey, just wondering if you are looking for the guitar solo or the piano section.

I assume the part you want is the guitar part, I have heard the guitar pro part and your right its not correct. Im not very good at the GP program but I might be able to help in standard tab.

Thanks, maybe I can translate your standard tab to a GP. I'll try. Can you send it to me in some way?

I'd really like some tabs for Different Worlds and For Every Tear That Falls, preferably in GP. I want the piano parts most!