Evergrey tabs, not from MySongBook

Poison Godmachine

Atheistic Existentialist
Feb 3, 2002
Berklee College of Music
Visit site
So far I've only been able to find a tab for blinded that is just a standard text tab. I have a mac so I can't read the files from my song book. Anyone know of another site with Evergrey tabs? I'm looking mostly for stuff off of In Search of Truth. Thanks

I dont know of any but i can tab out some off the ones on mysongbook for you just name me the songs you want and what instruments you want tabed out, or give me your email and i can send you them and/or screens of GP4 tabs. email me what you want xxxxj.d.sinclair@gmail.com (remove the xxxx tho) i dont want lots of junk mail haha.

The songs I'd love to get complete guitar tabs for are I'm Sorry, A Touch Of Blessing, Waking Up Blind, Faith Restored, Recreation Day and I suppose More Than Ever. The first two are the important ones. If you could do that Thrash, I'd... uh... lick your boots clean for a year... I guess...

lol ill try :p ill get up as many as i can but i cant figure out a touch of blessing i can never get it to sound quite right. ill fiddle with more tunings though

Sorry to drag this back up again, but I've found two notes from I'm Sorry. LOL. That's pretty sad, but it's all I could find. I know that it's from the intro.

My guitar's in eb, so you'll have to sub for it I guess.

|----------
|-----5----
|--6-------
|----------
|----------
|----------

Raine Lionheart said:
Sorry to drag this back up again, but I've found two notes from I'm Sorry. LOL. That's pretty sad, but it's all I could find. I know that it's from the intro.

|----------
|-----5----
|--6-------
|----------
|----------
|----------

I know the whole little "solo" after the first chorus...If you would like, I will post it.

D#||--------------------------|--------------------------|---------------------|
A#||----17----16----14--14~---|----17----16----14--------|---------------------|
F#||--------------------------|--------------------16~---|----8/---13~---------|
C#||--------------------------|--------------------------|---------------------|
G#||--------------------------|--------------------------|---------------------|
D#||--------------------------|--------------------------|---------------------|

------------------------|--------------------------------|
--------------17----16--|--16----14--14------14--17------|
--11~-------------------|----------------16----------16--|

------------------------------|------------------||
--14--19------14--16--14~-----|------------------||
----------16------------------|------------------||

That sounds pretty correct to me, try it and tell me what you think ;)

There are a few ghost notes in there...You'll have to listen to the song and figure out which ones they are.

Tom's little lead line before the first chorus of A Touch of Blessing (In standard tuning; sorry. Just move it up, I guess.) Remember, pretty much everything has a sexy vibrato going on...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
---8->>13----8-9-->>16---8-9-->>18----18p16--15h16--15~~------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
---8->>13----8-9-->>16---8-6~~~---------------------------------
-------------------------------------8---7-------------------------

I have tabbed A Touch of Blessing out in PowerTab format. It should be up on powertabs.net soon. I'm now working on Nosferatu, and I've finnished transcriptions of the songs The Masterplan, and Blinded, that are up on powertabs.net as well.

For the record, A touch of Blessing is played in Drop C tuning (that's a whole step down, then drop D).

Nikki~ said:
For the record, A touch of Blessing is played in Drop C tuning (that's a whole step down, then drop D).
I knew that, I have half of it tabbed in guitar pro, in drop C.

Raine Lionheart said:
That's why I put it in D# (Eb)

By the way...Does your tab include keys and such? I don't know why, but I find it very useful to have every aspect of a song transcribed.

Just thought I would let everyone know (even though this is supposed to be tabs not on MSB), someone posted a tab for ATOB, I wouldn't recommend downloading it...It's very inaccurate, and incomplete. The person who made it set the guitars to 7 string standard, plus the harmonies are all off. Just thought everyone should know