Call to Arms Request! ~ 2016 promo poster & video

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
Hi, everyone. We need your help, please. We're striking while the iron's hot!
Please help us by sharing and re-posting.

Roster Video: https://vimeo.com/138555048

Poster download (10mb)

Tickets for will go on sale Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 10am ET via Ticketmaster

Copy & Paste roster wording below:

Friday, September 9, 2016:
Ascendia (Canada)
Vanishing Point (Australia)
Freedom Call (Germany)
Gentle Storm (Netherlands)
Scar Symmetry (Sweden)
Fates Warning (USA) "Awaken the Guardian" in its entirety with John Arch. - a U.S. Exclusive

Saturday, September 10, 2016:
Savage Messiah (UK)
Serious Black (Multinational)
Green Carnation (Norway) "Light of Day, Day of Darkness" in its entirety. - a U.S. Exclusive
Refuge (Germany)
Haken (UK)
Devin Townsend (Canada) with special guest, Anneke van Giersbergen

Many, many thanks to Wayne Joyner!

PPUSA20XVII20POSTER20WEB20VERSION.jpg~original

Thank you!
~Jen

Done and done! Will there also be a Facebook banner where you can see all the names on the roster?

The facebook event has gotten an AMAZING amount of traction. I honestly highly recommend including all the Wednesday/Thursday information in the same event this year, that way everybody who accepted "yes" or "maybe" get the update - and it makes it easier for fans (especially new ones) to find the information, plus all around easier to promote. :)

The facebook event has gotten an AMAZING amount of traction. I honestly highly recommend including all the Wednesday/Thursday information in the same event this year, that way everybody who accepted "yes" or "maybe" get the update - and it makes it easier for fans (especially new ones) to find the information, plus all around easier to promote. :)

Largely in part to the advertising campaign Glenn and I shelled out money for to facebook and I have spent 8 hours glued to my laptop today getting the word out and striking while the iron is hot.

We appreciate feedback, but we did this two years ago, and it confused and angered folks once they realized they had to purchase separate tickets. Folks felt mislead and also that we were false advertising.

~Jen

As if there's any chance this show will NOT sell out....

We go year by year on this. Clearly there's a lot of crossover appeal on this lineup. But outside of the core ProgPowerUSA audience, I think the bands that sell tickets we're going on the strength of Arch-era Fates Warning, Devin Townsend, and Scar Symmetry here.

But the point isn't that the bands are good...it's getting the word out to people who may really want to see stuff like this, and might (for whatever reason) not be aware that it's happening. So share share share, and convince your friends to buy a ticket and go with you so they can see what this shit is all about!

THANK YOU, everyone! Our 2016 facebook event has surpassed the # of folks going than the 2015 event... WOW!

~Jen