Feb 17, 2009
We proudly present our 2016 roster:

Friday:
Ascendia (Canada)
Vanishing Point (Australia)
Freedom Call (Germany)
Gentle Storm (Netherlands)
Scar Symmetry (Sweden)
Fates Warning (USA) "Awaken the Guardian" in its entirety with John Arch. - a U.S. Exclusive

Saturday:
Savage Messiah (UK)
Serious Black (Multinational)
Green Carnation (Norway) "Light of Day, Day of Darkness" in its entirety. - a U.S. Exclusive
Refuge (Germany)
Haken (UK)
Devin Townsend (Canada) with special guest, Anneke van Giersbergen

September 9-10, 2016
Tickets on sale October 3, 2015 via Ticketmaster

https://vimeo.com/138555048
Video and NEW LOGO by Wayne Joyner

~Jen

That lineup is INSANELY solid. I need to digest it further still to process just how amazing it is.... Seriously, GREEN CARNATION?!? Fates reunion??? DEVIN?!?

I am in awe.

I drove an 1100 mile round trip for 30 minutes of Scar Symmetry a few years ago. Coming to Atlanta to see them in a proper setting with a proper set length is a no brainer. There's a lot else to love there, obviously (like Anneke omgomgomg) but yeah. Can't wait to spam F5 at Ticketmaster on sale morning.

Another awesome lineup.

Green Carnation :OMG: they are perfect for an acoustic show as well, their Acoustic Verses album is a classic.

It's going to hurt when they announce Green Carnation doing Acoustic Verses for Gold Badge only! Is it too late to get on the list? :)

The Fates set has been a dream for 10+ years. The Green Carnation set is also not to be missed-- saw them perform the album in full (as their encore) and it was incredible. Tchort!

I agree with Hammerlock. Both headliners are prog. Freedom Call is the only big name power metal band on the lineup. I wonder if they'll plan a North America tour around this.

You don't think Arch era Fates Warning would have crossover appeal with power metal fans?

Well technically Anathema is supposed to be the Friday headliner... But for practical purposes you're completely correct. Both headliners this year are power.

I agree with Hammerlock. Both headliners are prog. Freedom Call is the only big name power metal band on the lineup. I wonder if they'll plan a North America tour around this.

Arch era of Fates warning wasn't prog like the Alder era...more Maiden worship, Power metal.

Should that be Rage instead of Refuge?
while it is the original lineup of Rage who recorded the first 5 albums, the band is going by the name Refuge (after a song on "the Missing Link" they did) for some reason. From my understanding, Peavy wants to do Refuge AND Rage bands