CalProg on The Matinee - Sat. July 10

PapaJimH

Jan 31, 2004
For those of you that missed the show, or even if you were there, I have planned a very special broadcast for this week on PapaJ's Matinee. The show will recap the highlights (and lowlights) of the first CalProg. This will include live recordings from the actual event and descriptions of the events surrounding this memorable day of great music. The show kicks off at 7:00 p.m. Pacific time (that's 10:00 Eastern time ) and the CalProg segments will probably start around 7:30 or after the Matinee intro ends, which ever comes first. ;)

Drop by and see what everyone's been talking about.

Cool deal Jim

Hey once again amazing! You really did a great job with this event! And it was no small task! What an undertaking.

Huge thanks for all your help as well! We look forward to working with you again as well!

ebass said:
Cool deal Jim

Hey once again amazing! You really did a great job with this event! And it was no small task! What an undertaking.

Huge thanks for all your help as well! We look forward to working with you again as well!

Thanks Ed. I'm sure it will happen. Hell, next time we can just book a show and invite the Platt clan. You had enough family to FILL an average prog venue!!! :Spin: It's great to get that kind of support from your fam. Hope they enjoyed the show, and that you didn't blow any of the older folks minds too much. :headbang:

ebass said:
Cool deal Jim

Thanks Ed. I'm sure it will happen. Hell, next time we can just book a show and invite the Platt clan. You had enough family to FILL an average prog venue!!! :Spin: It's great to get that kind of support from your fam. Hope they enjoyed the show, and that you didn't blow any of the older folks minds too much. :headbang:

I'm very sorry, Saturday's show was postponed due to technical difficulties. The show will be broadcast live in it's entirety next Saturday night (July 17) at 7:00pm, provided our network is fixed by then. I hope you can join us.

I'm just glad our internet providers weren't running sound at CalProg!!!

As many of you know our station was hacked during this broadcast last week and so I will be trying once again this weekend to do this special show.

For those of you that missed the show, or even if you were there, I have planned a very special broadcast for this week on PapaJ's Matinee. The show will recap the highlights (and lowlights) of the first CalProg. This will include live recordings from the actual event and descriptions of the events surrounding this memorable day of great music. The show kicks off at 7:00 p.m. Pacific time (that's 10:00 Eastern time ) and the CalProg segments will probably start around 7:30 or after the Matinee intro ends, which ever comes first. ;)