CalProg Tickets Go On Sale THIS Saturday April 10

PapaJimH

Jan 31, 2004
Yes, we got a late start getting the event under way due to extensive negotiations to bring you the strongest bill possible. I know that many of you had thought that CalProg might not come to fruition, but now that all systems are go, you've probably noticed that we've ramped up at a blazing pace.

Based on input from those who wish to attend, we have been made known that people want/need to make their summer plans soon in order to take full advantage of any travel "book-ahead" deals and to assure availability at their destination hotels, etc. In response, we at CalProg have decided not to offer tickets staggered by Tier over a 3
week period, but instead to offer all tickets starting this Saturday April 10 at 8:00am.

Tickets can only be purchased on-line using a credit card or a Pay-Pal account. There are 3 tiers of tickets:

Patron: $100 - Front row, center section. Includes special laminated pass with lanyard and unique commemorative gift.
Premium Seating: $65 - The next four rows, center section
Standard Seating: $55 - The remaining seats

There will be a $3.50 shipping and handling fee associated with each ORDER (not ticket).

Seats will be distributed in the order that orders are received. In other words, the earlier you buy, the closer you will be. There has been a great deal of buzz about this show, and it's anyone's guess as to how quickly tickets will go. Here's a couple of things to consider:

1) There's only 390 seats available (10 are used up by the sound system).
2) NearFest sold out in 30 minutes!
3) Neal Morse and his special touring band sold out this venue in November. Please talk to anyone who attended that show about the magic of the performance, and the family atmosphere in the audience.
4) This is a very strong bill. There are no "bar bands" (bands that you'll want to be sitting at the BAR instead of listening to)!

The lineup once again:

MIKE KENEALLY BAND
ENCHANT
IZZ
ERIK NORLANDER
NEAL MORSE

Thanks to everyone for being so patient with us, and for helping to support this very special music. Together we are ushering in the new age of progressive rock! Happy ticket hunting.

http://www.calprogday.com

DiscoDave said:
I'm probably not going to make this one. I just got hit with $1200 worth of car repair bills. =(

Ratz, Dave. Was really hoping you could make it. Once your car is fixed...why don't you drive! Meet me in the Bay Area, and I'll drive the last leg. So far, I'm going, and my kid may or may not, depending upon the Vans Warped Tour...:loco:

Kristin
Via DragonVan :wave:

Viadragon said:
Ratz, Dave. Was really hoping you could make it. Once your car is fixed...why don't you drive! Meet me in the Bay Area, and I'll drive the last leg.
lol...it'd take me about a week. ;)

I dunno...I haven't completely ruled it out yet. I'd definitely love to see it...that's a great lineup!