Camping...

HumanDebris

New Metal Member
Apr 24, 2003
Bratf'd
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Seeing as this year's bloodstock is a two day affair I thought it would be cool to camp over night rather than getting a hotel etc..

:D

I have read in a couple of places that a few ppl camped out last year nearby, and I was wondering if anyone could proveide me with any info (or places to get info) about local camp sites...

What I want to know is what were ppl's experiances like, how much did they cost, does anyone have any contact numbers or web site urls that would be handy...? etc etc

:loco:

apologies if this has been asked before,but I am at work at the moment so my surfing is somewhat restricted!!!

Thanks,
Chris

Eagle said:
a lot of the Blaze fans do a camping thing. You'd probably be best asking for info on www.planetblaze.com/forum

good luck!

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Ooh, I notice you're from Hull, I just moved away from Hull last September, I was a student there for 3 years, Im now in Bradford, a bit more metal than Hull and, there's actually jobs here too!

Thanks again,
Chris

I've checked the weather forecast on my totally reliable home built barometer and apparently Hurricane Daisy is going hit Elveston on bloodstock weekend bringing torrential rain, 200mph winds, snow, hail and a plague of locusts.

Eagle said:
I've checked the weather forecast on my totally reliable home built barometer and apparently Hurricane Daisy is going hit Elveston on bloodstock weekend bringing torrential rain, 200mph winds, snow, hail and a plague of locusts.

\m/ \m/ count me in!

:loco:

Eagle said:

Yes but we will be too pissed to even notice! :p

Eagle said:
looks like the weather easing off this year then!