Can a band be more metal than Manowar and Slayer ? (video inside)

I'm a brazilian dood and i know Massacration, the band members are from a hilarious comedy show called Hermes & Renato...massacration is just a joke band, debut album title is: ''Gates of metal fried chicken of death'', they don't take themselves seriously, unlike those old fart drag queens from Manowar...

i aint play this said:
I'm a brazilian dood and i know Massacration, the band members are from a hilarious comedy show called Hermes & Renato...massacration is just a joke band, debut album title is: ''Gates of metal fried chicken of death'', they don't take themselves seriously, unlike those old fart drag queens from Manowar...

Don't insult Mano'war, I'll be forced to slay you.

Powers said:
Don't insult Mano'war, I'll be forced to slay you.

Y'know, i'm a tr00 fan of old school metal, i love priest for example, but Manowar is just too much man, but if you wanna slay me, come and fight like a warrior of TEH world!! lol

I'm actaully going to see Mano'war with Rhapsody in December :rolleyes: . They're just rediculously fun.

I call you out and charge you with a life that is a lie, and in [your] final hour [you] shall confess before [you] DIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!

Some sort of duel using guitars instead of swords yea?

An Absent Friend said:
And I am going to see Judas Priest maybe. :erk: Reveries of JP comin to Rock Istanbul...

Man, I could have gone and seen them but I had no one to go with and at the time I didn't really go to gigs by myself. Turned out about 2 weeks later my best mate's dad sold his ticket cause had no one to go with.

Bummer.

Dragonforce is happy hardcore with guitars, if anything they're the new Iron Maiden or Helloween.

There is no band quite like Mano'war, they've all gone symphonic which to be honest is far more interesting. In fact De Maio said that for the next album they've taken a lot of influence from newer bands, so it should be more like Rhapsody etc.

This video... wow. I like how the transformation into metal is nothing more than wearing different clothes. THen he gets blown up.

I'm convinced this is the most metal band of all time.

I guess I'm the only one who thought that was the worst thing they've ever heard? And for a tr00 metal band, they went extremely light on the solos...

coolsnow7 said:
I guess I'm the only one who thought that was the worst thing they've ever heard? And for a tr00 metal band, they went extremely light on the solos...

I really hope Manowar doesn't do stupid orchestral stuff like Rhapsody - Rhapsody's "symphonic" passages are for the most part very simple.

Read the topic, it was a joke. It was damn funny too, especially the beginning >:D

Manowar are terrible. I like some of those cheesyass warrior dudes like Dragonforce and Rhapsody cause they're so irreverent and fun loving, but Manowar takes themselves entirely seriously and actually think they're awesome. And they always have those godawful bass solos that are probably the least entertaining things ever recorded. AND they wrote "Pleasure Slave" and probably thought they were hardcore for doing so.