Can a band be more metal than Manowar and Slayer ? (video inside)

Powers said:
Man, I could have gone and seen them but I had no one to go with and at the time I didn't really go to gigs by myself. Turned out about 2 weeks later my best mate's dad sold his ticket cause had no one to go with.

Bummer.

Yeah definitly , headbangin lonely must be weird in the middle of the crowd :erk:

And I watched the BG 2-3 weeks ago , great show. But I used to listen them looong ago.

hahahaha.......that was awesome.........my coworker was next to me...adn i was laughing falling out of my chair....hahaha.......that was aewomse........hahaha.......PEAC EOUT

An Absent Friend said:
Yeah definitly , headbangin lonely must be weird in the middle of the crowd :erk:

And I watched the BG 2-3 weeks ago , great show. But I used to listen them looong ago.

It is a bit, I went to see Motorhead by myself, but that was all sitting and I imagine that, if it were standing, it makes a big difference to how you manage to keep your space, people don't argue with 4 or 5 people, but they won't hesistate to push in front of one lone person.

They only other band I've seen was at Carling Weekend Leeds in 2005, I saw Rise Against by myself, I managed to keep a pretty good spot but to be hyonest that's only 'cause there wasn't that many people there.

The massive downside of it is that you don't get to have a chat with your mates about it on the way home and there's a big loss of atmosphere, I remember in November last year when Mike announced the next song in the set was "When", me and Andy (one of my best mates who I rarely see these days) just erupted 'cause it kicked so much arse.

Oh and er....Brothers of Metal....

I understand that people like power metal.. but really folks...

... powermetal = metal version of mills & boon bookcovers + dragons + g-string clad Chippendales shows = YUCK

checkout these sweet lyrics from the song:

Metal Is The Law
The Law Is The Metal
Metal The Law Is
Metal

i think something got lost in translation :erk:

almost as good as that hammerfall video with the curling team :lol: