can anyone do a favor for this silly-one?!!!

ghost_of_the_dawn

Electric InsomniA
Jan 13, 2004
inside the city of glass
hi jester-heads ... I'm really sorry for this silly-kind of request! ,

I bought the digital album early on one of the digital-music stores from a pre-sale order...a few days ago I found a site called 7digital and I found out that the material in 7digital includes DIGITAL-BOOKLET :cry: , and it was a bundle which is mean I can not download it separatley :cry: , so anyone can share the digital .PDF booklet via e-mail or something like this or I have to pay another 10 € just for the bonus booklet this time:cry: , so many thanx for reading.

any help appriciated :cry:

:cry: , is there anybody out there guide me through this :cry: , I've found nothing , torrents or anyother shit , is that fair?! , another 10 € just for a 20 pages booklet , nobody really have it?!...:cry: , I can do anything instead.

Pft, I never saw the point in buying 'digital albums'. Alright, theyre a little cheaper, but fuck that.. just download it for free if you want mp3's of the music. If I'm buying an album, I want the physical specimen.

I buy what it worth to be physical , second to that it's a thread to looking for PDF format of in flames booklet (!) not to chew some fuckin' bullshit called REPLIES! , so feel free to post not the shity-helps. plus the digital-music is not a purpose to have cheap music , it's a high-quality taste to see if the new fuckin' shit worths to pay the fuckin' money. so keep your comments in your fuckin' guts , if you have none!

It took me about 2 minutes to find a torrent that included a pdf file of the manual. Where have you bothered to look?

seems like , the thread was useful for un-stressing! , your silent corner to free your angers!!! , feel free! , shout! , say "FUCK"! , yeah, again , how do U feel?! , do you feel better?!!! , the one who feels sick , R U OK?!

anyone can read the topic?! , nobody?! , I knew it.

seems like , the thread was useful for un-stressing! , your silent corner to free your angers!!! , feel free! , shout! , say "FUCK"! , yeah, again , how do U feel?! , do you feel better?!!! , the one who feels sick , R U OK?!

anyone can read the topic?! , nobody?! , I knew it.
Did you help Anders with the lyrics on "A Sense of Purpose"?