Can someone with an Uberschall do me a favor ?

jangoux

May 9, 2006
I need a favor, from you Uberschall owners.

Set every EQ control @ noon, and record (or play) something with the presence on 0, noon and full (10). Use an spectrum analyzer and print screen the graphic with those 3 presence settings.

Can anyone do that for me ?

Thanks.
Ivan

Kinda off, but i want to know which frequencies exactly the presence knob operates.

What i need this for ? A friend has one that got damaged, and we've got no Bogner tech support in Brazil (and they wont reply my or his e-mails). His amp tech said the thing that got damaged is part of the presence circuitry and he needs to know exactly the valeu of the parts.

Kinda off, but i want to know which frequencies exactly the presence knob operates.

What i need this for ? A friend has one that got damaged, and we've got no Bogner tech support in Brazil (and they wont reply my or his e-mails). His amp tech said the thing that got damaged is part of the presence circuitry and he needs to know exactly the valeu of the parts.

That'd be more the value of the capacitors and resistors than the actual frequency the presence knob effects, wouldn't it?

He can find what values he needs (closely enough) based on the frequency response if it's a simple enough circuit, and if not he can replace it with one effectively the same.

Jeff

He can find what values he needs (closely enough) based on the frequency response if it's a simple enough circuit, and if not he can replace it with one effectively the same.

Jeff

:kickass:

What he said :Smokedev:

I need a favor, from you Uberschall owners.

Set every EQ control @ noon, and record (or play) something with the presence on 0, noon and full (10). Use an spectrum analyzer and print screen the graphic with those 3 presence settings.

Can anyone do that for me ?

Thanks.
Ivan

Surely the logical thing would be to ask someone to just email Bogner for you and get the schematic? I'll do it if you like.

EDIT: Providing they aren't going to ask for a serial number or anything (I don't own an Uberschall).

There are no schematics on the internet for the Ubber and Bogner arent sending them...I may try emailing an authorized repair center, tho...But for the time being, those print screens would help a lot.