can anyone recommend

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
anything by Dark Tranquility or Killswitch Engage??? what kind of metal are they? do they have guitar solos? i wanna get familiar with at least SOME of their material for the In Flames show on the 25th

They are melodic death but they are more technical from In Flames. Skydancer rules and Damage Done and Projector... Well more or less i like all their albums. They are progressive with the real meaning of the word that means their albums are not alike they always make a step forward. They kick ass! Get an mp3 of them I recomment tne "monochromatic stains" song!!!!!!! Give 'em a chance and you won't lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
anything by Dark Tranquility or Killswitch Engage??? what kind of metal are they? do they have guitar solos? i wanna get familiar with at least SOME of their material for the In Flames show on the 25th
'

I bought 3 albums by DT because they where gonna support IF in 99. Now I can't make up my mind which band I like best.

If you like Soilwork or In Flames you should dig DT. I just can't spend any more money on albums which sound the same.

Very interesting band the vox man if he is still around is totally a freako...he can do any style fromthe king to barney.