Killswitch Engage

glennsmetal

Beer drinker
Jun 10, 2002
Everywhere
www.glennsmetal.net
Ok of all this talk about In Flames maybe some one will flame me for this one lol. What do you guys think of Killswitch Engage? Ok, they're nothing special but for some strange reason they really grabbed my attention their new CD "Alive or Just Breathing" is probably in my top ten favorites of the year. It's not nu metal at all but it's nothing original either. Imagine Shadows Fall without guitar solos. You have Killswitch Engage with better production than Shadow's Fall.

GLENN

In Flames and Shadows fall are twice the bands that Killswitch is..I hate it when there are a few really good songs on a cd and the rest of it just falls apart...almost like it's just a bunch of filler...and I hear nu-metal in there...could be just me..who knows..

I wasnt saying that Killswitch was better thn In Flames or Shadow's Fall. Hell no. All I said was that Killswitch sound and production was better and I think top notch. But as Deadly Emrace put it, it was another Andy Sneap production. That explanes everything. As for Killswicth themeselevs wheather they're nu metal or not, they're still alot better than some of he new nu metal shit coming out today. That's just my opinion though.

GLENN