Can anyone speak German?

Celestial-Todd

The Incredible Bulk
Aug 29, 2002
Western Sydney
www.myspace.com
I need a huge favour.... I just found out we got a review in a German magazine but of course we can't read the fucking thing! Can anyone here actually speak German or know someone who can do an adequate translation? We've already tried those damn online translators but it usually comes out so garbled that it's impossible to make sense of

Try posting on one of the German band's forums here at UM. Assuming there are some German bands here, of course. Hang on, I'll check.

Hmm, it'd help if I knew which bands were German.

All credit goes to jp off the metalshop forum for this!

" In Australia it is the same. The new generation of heavy bands go the usual way-that is, these five men after founding their band in 1999 first played Slayer and Metallica covers, before they became dull and they decided to compose their own material. So it was in 2002 when the band entered a Sydney studio and recorded four original songs. Stylistically in the genre of death and thrash metal with a truly aggressive and heavy sound. The songs one, two and four are vintage thrash metal with a pinch of death metal, that don't immediately prick up your ears, but the vibe is quite good throughout. Positive points here- first of all Apolyom do not simply thrash and bash, but in the right places allow the tempo to slow down and some truly melodic leads to take over. And there is still the track 'Judge', which has a cool opening riff and very melodic instrumental parts, which borrows from the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, and represents the highlight of this four track release."