Can Lighting behind SX on stage be removed?

AttilaJ

Nov 23, 2002
AZ
www.attilajuhasz.com
Hello Everyone,

It's been a long time since I posted here. I'm a big SX fan and can't wait to see them again in April at The Clubhouse in Tempe, AZ. However, last year when they played here, the club had the worst stage lighting pretty much ruining the event.

Basically, there were spot lights BEHIND the band throughout the majority of the show on this little stage and when the lights were on (which was most of the time) you could not see the members on stage but mere silhouettes and brightly lit fog. This is horrible since a key part to the live event which is SX is seeing Romeo's fingers shred the guitar and Russ's emotions as he belts out his glorious vocals. You couldn't even see anyone's faces with these lights on. Couldn't see the keys, bass or drums too.

Is there anyway of getting my concerns out to the powers that be via this forum to suggest a change in the lighting structure for this club gig?

Overall the band was phenomenal last year but it was one of the most frustrating club shows ever in the sense that you just couldn't see anything and in this intimate setting we should be able to at least see the band.

Thanks for your time and see you in AZ in April.

That's too bad. The lighting in the Palladium last year was amazing.

Sunglasses can't make everyone look swell.... At least not this guy.

wanker.jpg

Actually, now that I think about it, he does look pretty snazzy.

He doesn't have to hide charis. In fact, he could go on public record right now and be all like "Yeah i stabbed that bitch and her fuckin' dude or whatever too" and no one can do anything about it. He's already had his trial.

Thanks jax, make me look like a dick :cry:

Seriously though... my bad. I still think it's more a venue issue, but maybe the band can be like "hey..... chill on the lights bro's"

Word :kickass:

*not gonna say anything further so Zach won't look like a dick* ;x