SX fans kick ass !!!

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
My name is Bryant and I am a Vanden Plasaholic.

Just joking... sorta. Anyway, First I would like to say I do really enjoy SX or I wouldn't be here in the first place, but the main reason I want to make my presence known is due to the VP thread that was here.
The replies that were made in that post were great. SX seems to have a very classy and intelligent fan base. I want to thank you for acknowledging such a great band such as Vanden Plas. They are my fave band and to see them acknowledged by fans of a great American Prog band is a good thing.
Lastly, I didn't want to leave this forum without complimenting the great Symphony X. Although I have a hard time with Romeo's guitar tone, he is a MONSTER player and Sir Russell is a God on vocals. Great band. seeing them playing "The Odyssee" live was absolutely incredible. They fucking rock !! and so do you classy fans !!

Bryant

Well, if it isn't an Old School crossover. Hey man. Is Hawk still being the resident schlong-mod over there?

Its about time you came over here to visit, B....:kickass: :headbang:
We had a great time at the PP show w/Vanden Plas and SymX. That was one of my fav. concerts..:worship: My 2 fav. bands under 1 roof..wooohooo.lol